Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Brand Loyal

Tom Ford Updates

Hey Beauties- We have ALOT of threads around here for Tom Ford products. I figured I'd start one thread where we can update each other on items as they come out or we see them available. 

For all my UK'ers, or people willing to pay for shipping from the UK, Harrods has Softcore and Nude Dip from the Fall collection available right now. Happy Shopping! 

Re: Tom Ford Updates

The lovely mrsbaine always knows her Ford best Smiley Wink

So I have an update from a more authoritative source on the L&B re-release whispers.

I met a regional TF executive today.  She did confirm that some chosen Boys will be released again, and "may" also be part of the permanent line.  I don't know when or how. 

So there is teeth to all the chatter. 

There is a TF event at my Nordies on March 20.  I have tentatively planned to go.  I have never been to one of these.  I usually avoid all events cuz I don't like crowds and am too bored.  But it is during triple points and I have a wishlist......

Will let you guys know what I learn there....

If anyone is interested I finally received my TF duo in "Ripe Plum" - I just uploaded the video of swatches, photos and review - along with if I think its worth the $60 or you should just wait till the upcoming summer collection. I hope this is helpful for you guys, I really do!! Here is the direct link to the video : http://youtu.be/yOPrdvwo8ck

Neiman is offering the free Lips & Boys box again with the purchase of three L&Bs.

TAKE MY MONEY ALL OF IT - NOW - PLEASE JUST GIVE IT TO ME NOWWWWWW

Gaaahhhhhhhhh this thread is killing me! The only things I want are Nude Dip and *possibly* the creme blush. If the blush is a dupe for one of my Chanel blushes, I can survive without it Smiley Very Happy

Hi everyone, this is off topic, but I just started a thread called Chanel Updates…just in case there are any of us who are into Chanel too...

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Makeup/Chanel-Updates/m-p/1940873#M56879

Ooh, Saks is really tempting me. I was going to get it from Nordies but she told me it wouldn't be in until June!

Does anybody know if/when Bloomingdales will be getting Nude Dip?

I posted this way down, but if anyone notices Nude Dip pop up at Bloomingdales, please let me know! I think I am going to wait a few more days for Bloomingdales to get it before I bite the bullet elsewhere. 

My SA sent me the list of what make up was used in the promo picture for the Summer Collection:

I stayed strong and only pre-ordered golden peach. I have spice and Spring 2015 already. The colors in Black Oyster swatched too harsh/dark for me to want to add them to my collection. I am not that big on bronzers either so my wallet is safe.... Sort of, picked up a few items from other brands. *runs before enabling wavers my weak will*

Would it be too much trouble to post all the places here we can pre-order or find the Summer collection? So far it's Neimans, Bloomingdales, Nordstrom, who else carries Tom Ford? I'm trying to figure out where I can get some orders tax free and maybe use a gift card Smiley Happy Does Barneys or Bergdorf carry TF?

If I can save a few dollars I feel a little less guilty on the splurge...

Monsiieuralex just posted a video on Youtube. He swatches the eye/cheek palette, Naked Bronze and the 4 lip sheers (Paradiso, Sweet Spot, Skinny Dip, Rose Soleil). 

I was good and had some restraint Smiley Happy. I only pre-ordered Black Oyster (Temptalia's look sold me, despite the rating) and Nude Dip.

I can't wait for my goodies!!

Lip sheer review is up on Temptalia for those interested. Smiley Happy

Wasn't sure where to post this but SAKS has a bunch of the lips and boys back in stock. Including Richard. I love them for throwing in my purse.

I asked about Nude Dip today and SA told me they pushed it back till June. So not in May as I was expecting :/

More review for the cream duos are up on thebeautylookbook

Here's another lightly applied look I found on instagram for the eye/cheek palette:

Just FYI everybody - May 9 is Nordies 3X point day.

If anybody is planning a big TF purchase from Nordies, keep it on hold and buy it that day.

I went back to the counter during my lunch to play with the cream/powder eyeshadow duos. It's super hard to see because I lightly applied the turquoise, but it produces almost a scarab effect (and then I'd seen a more heavy look that was like an iridescent smokey eye). Golden Peach is lovely as well. Picked up both Midnight Sea and Golden Peach.

I was only there for a few minutes, but also had another look at the summer palette. I wore that out of the store on Saturday, but had no idea what she had used on me, as she was just playing around. I was curious about the reds and was really surprised to find that while they appeared super duper pigmented in the palette, they don't apply like that to the skin at all. The darkest of all was an iridescent red, and the other appeared more frosty and slightly pink. They are super, super pretty. I was told that they were created to look good on any eye, but with brown eyes - I'm not sure. What to do, what to do.

Here's another comparison pic of Softcore (top) with the blushes from the Pink Glow eye cheek palette. Pic found on Specktra posted by mkoparanova

Here's rose soleil on her lips:

12,106 Replies