Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Brand Loyal

Tom Ford Updates

Hey Beauties- We have ALOT of threads around here for Tom Ford products. I figured I'd start one thread where we can update each other on items as they come out or we see them available. 

For all my UK'ers, or people willing to pay for shipping from the UK, Harrods has Softcore and Nude Dip from the Fall collection available right now. Happy Shopping! 

Re: Tom Ford Updates

I went through that phase last year and I think I'm now starting it all over again. I just got Clara from Marc Jacobs--have you seen that one? So lovely! Can't wait to check out the ones you mentioned! 

Who is Clara?

I love the look of Plum Lush, and I'm certain it will look stunning on you! Smiley Happy

thanks Ballerina!  I will be wearing this very soon....

Tomorrow I need a safe/workhorse colour.  And Aphrodisiac it is (I can carry Cooper or Francesco in my pocket for touch ups).

I think the plum lush is a little less dry than the velvet cherry, it's almost a satiny matte (if that makes sense) so I think so a bit easier to wear. I have pussycat, plum lush and velvet cherry and wear plum lush a lot more often even though I think pussycat might be an easier color. 

lipstick4soul, that is great to hear!  Plum Lush felt good.  I do like TF regular formula a lot, but I am giving the matte a try.  I tried on velvet Cherry but I didn't care for it as much. 

Hi!

Any idea when the L&B may be re-released? I have been wanting Stavros. That's great news. 

Thank you!! 

mini, this is just tidbits I heard from TF SAs.  I think it will be a few months before we know if any of it really pans out.

The L&B won't be re-released per se, apparently 5 of the best selling shades will make it into the permanent line.

Yay! Any news is good news. I'm just fine waiting! It'll give me time to save up to buy lots of the shades that I was drooling over. 

This is exciting. I appreciate you sharing the news, greenchilli! Thank you. Smiley Happy

There's a lack of fuchsia lippies in the permanent line so maybe you'll get Cooper made permanent!

Kate,  I would really happy if either Francesco, Pablo, Alejandro, or Cooper were made permanent.   I don't think Alejandro is happening....but maybe the others?  But Pablo, Francesco and Cooper were/are not sold out, so I doubt they will come back.

However, Aphrodisiac was such a great colour, they should have let it remain permanent instead of LE.  I would go through tons of Aphro....

Crossing my fingers for you !

Kate, I am hunting down the fuchsias - here is Aphrodisiac.  TF really needs some rich pink based shades....

20150221_104727.jpg

Omg. That's gorgeous. I need that in my life!

You do need it Kate! I do wish this were permanent.

Wow, this is fiercely beautiful! Smiley Happy

Thanks ballerina!  I felt cute in this.....

Love this! Where did you find it?!? 

Thanks MrsBaine, I love it too!  I found it on Ebay.  It is a must have.

It's lovely. I did the next best thing... I hope. I just bought Cooper. 

Im realizing that these deep pinks/flush is and Reds are what work so I need to steer away from all the baby pinks I have... Can't wait to try it! 

Sidenote, I tried Francesco today for the first time and he is lovely. I like him a lot! I feel like I'm cheating on Julian. 😁

Cooper is excellent!  I have a back up to him too.  In fact, when I wore Aphrodisiac this morning, I carried Cooper in my wallet to use for touch ups if I needed it.  Francesco would have have worked as well.

MrsBaine, I don't think Julian would mind.  :-)

8 Replies