Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

wow Vanilla Suede? 

Crimson Noir is one of my favourite reds. Sad that it's being discontinued...I'm going to have to back it up.

Crimson Noir is my least favourite (least favourite TF is still good) TF red actually.  I wanted it more opaque or something.  But now that it is being discontinued, I will be happy to keep the one I have just for the collection.

You got me thinking that maybe I don't need to back it up as I usually wear red only once a week ( twice max) and have soo many.

I have the following Reds:

Reckless

Cherry Lush

leonardo

Slander and Alejandro ( same shade)

Scarlet Rouge

Ruby Rush

Narcotic rouge

I think my top 3 are Slander, cherry lush and Crimson noir. 

Which is your favourite?

I have:

Alejandro (Slander)

Cherry Lush

Crimson Noir

Scarlet Rouge (not worn yet)

Reckless

Luciano

Leonardo

Rouge Fatale (not worn yet)

I have the orange-reds too:

Rafael

Diego

My favoruites reds are:

Alejandro (Slander) - in fact, I just bought a backup of Alejandro.

Cherry Lush

I don't know what my other favourites are.  I think I should wear my reds again....

Any must haves? I still consider myself new to the brand...and hate going in store so have probably missed a lot?  So...before it goes for good what must I get?

And thanks for the posts of the new shadow.  Mine hasn't arrived yet.  The texture does look so different!!!  But it's lovely on you...so...?

Megan, I would actually recommend the Crimson Noir lipstick.  I have almost every TF red shade, so it is not speaicla to me.  But I do think it is worth having....

Deep Mink was my first TF product and I also have Coco Ravish. Both are gorgeous colors, warm browns that work even with my fair skin color. I'm glad I have both plus a backup of Deep Mink!!

comparisons.jpg

I bet they send the extras to CCO. I am sure everyone will be able to get them. 

I'll have to try Deep Mink and Coco Ravish this weekend since you like them so much 🙂

Richard/negligee is brownish on my lips so I'm not sure if I'll need them though.

Do you happen to know how they compare to Negligee/Richard?

I have negligee but haven't used it yet. Deep Mink is a rich brown that is quite warm. From looking at negligee, that looks even more warm, like actually a muted burgundy maybe? deep mink is definitely brown but very wearable. 

Sorry, I'm sure that doesn't really help, lol! If I can bring myself to use negligee I can swatch them all next to each other, but I'm still considering it as a possible gift for someone so it may not be right away. 

Ha, and I thought I'm the only weird one didn't care for Negligee/Richard since it pulls brown on me 😉

Negligee is one of my favorites! It was actually darker on me than I thought it would be, but still a gorgeous color. Funny how the same shades look different on different skin tones 🙂

I know right? That is why these cosmetic companies are able to make us empty our wallets. 😉 There is always something for someone;)

Richard is hard for me to wear. My daughter's skin tone is darker than me so I'll give it to her and see if she likes it.

I wanted Richard...I hope its re-released...

I think you can buy Negligee now.

I'll never use up a whole tube.  I want the smaller version 🙂

No worries, TF will release 50 lipsticks soon. 😉 Ugh, I want to know the details:)

Nooooo!  I was just getting around to wanting to try Coco Ravish or Deep Mink!  Maybe I better grab 'em before they sell out everywhere!  *panic*

testing