Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today Pt2

Starting a new thread since the old one was taking too long to load. 

Please share your looks and products for what you are wearing today here 

915a4e24eb5c4590ee5f2e5f65bc4fd2_w200.gif

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Re: What are you wearing today Pt2

I needed to try out the other Norvina Palette I purchased this month,  Anastasia Beverly Hills Norvina® Pro Pigment Palette Vol. 3 for Face & Body 🧡💚

1000014120.jpg

I didn't know what I was going for when I started this look but I immediately wanted to try some of the turquoise shades, they caught my eye the most. 💖 This ended up with a bit of a mermaid vibe. 🌊💚

1000014125.jpg

I also wore:

Danessa Myricks Beauty Yummy Skin Blurring Balm Powder Flushed - Matte Color for Cheek & Lip Bellini 

TOM FORD Lip Color Matte Lipstick 100 100 

Anastasia Beverly Hills Mini Brow Wiz® Ultra-Slim Precision Brow Pencil Soft Brown 

Danessa Myricks Beauty Yummy Skin Soothing Serum Skin Tint Foundation with Peptides + Ceramides 4 

💕

@CynthieLu @This look is stunning on you. Love the boldness and how it pops. 

Awww thank you bunches! @SportyGirly125 🙏💕

This look is AMAZING! @CynthieLu Love how those green and blue shades look on you! 

Thank you so much @idanyd 🥰🙏 I felt really good about how experimenting went today. 😉

Am I doing something today? No 😂

Am I even leaving the house? No 😂

Did i just get an itch to do a full face makeup? YES 🤭

I had to slap my hand away from reaching for my Freck Beauty Freck The Original Freckle Freck XL 

It's hair wash day today and I have prewash oil in my hair. Please excuse my bald look 😂 BREAD BEAUTY SUPPLY Hair Oil Everyday Gloss 

1000014666.jpg

1000014667.jpg

P.S. when you have a girl cat 😂

1000014653.jpg

1000014652.jpg

You look Gorgeous! @jaaayp And the kitty is so cute!! Both of my cats love to play around my makeup! 

@jaaayp  Wow! Simply beautiful!!! 😍 what eyeshadow do you have on? I love it! Kitty is so sweet! Did she need a little extra blush? 😊 

I used the Natasha Denona Glam Eyeshadow Palette 😂 @ather omg did I tell you, she also loves the SEPHORA COLLECTION Dry Body Brush to the point I'm considering getting her her own? 😂😂😂

@jaaayp  Awww that’s so cute that kitty loves the brush!!! She might need her own! 

Oooh sweet kitty pics 😍 @jaaayp (mine similarly loves to fuss around my make-up's) I love a full face at home, it's just fun too do right? You did this look beautifully.

And those wings, they are fantastic! 🤩

Thank you @CynthieLu 🥰 it is fun! Its such a relaxing time for me tooooo. the boy cat has 0 interest, it's so interesting LOL but the girl cat loves the dry brush and my makeup time, she sits there until I grab a clean blush brush 😅

@jaaayp I totally came in this thread because I saw cat.  I was not disappointed!!!  You're also gorg, and I'm basically indoors all day and I'm doing like 3/4 of a face, so girl, you good.

I'm glad you're with me @danielledanielle 😂 yesss. My girl cat keeps me company always and the boy cat (the sephora matching kitty) is like waiting for me to be done so he can sniff after (he pretends like he's not interested but I think he secretly is).

@jaaayp Love the look, love the reason you did the look, love that little fur baby got in on the fun, love all of it! 💖💖💖

(And what wrinkles? I see nothing here but a flawless finish!)

Thank you @JoSometimes 🥰 omg plz zoom in under the eyes, I have 3 grand canyons on each side like whiskers. (Don't zoom too close, you'll see my dirty eyebrows that haven't been plucked and my fu manchu that hasn't been waxed 😂)

@jaaayp I checked. I see nothing but a pretty face. 😉

@jaaayp @Beautiful look. Cute fur baby. 

Thank you @SportyGirly125 🥰

Love this look! So fresh and love the eyeshadow. Very pretty 💕🫶 @jaaayp and your cat is adorable 🥰 

23,928 Replies
testing