Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Brand Loyal

Tom Ford Updates

Hey Beauties- We have ALOT of threads around here for Tom Ford products. I figured I'd start one thread where we can update each other on items as they come out or we see them available. 

For all my UK'ers, or people willing to pay for shipping from the UK, Harrods has Softcore and Nude Dip from the Fall collection available right now. Happy Shopping! 

Re: Tom Ford Updates

I just received this from my Nordstrom TF counter manger. Not sure of the shades and/or price....TF.PNG

looks pretty but possibly dupable?? or maybe they are repromotes?

@melde re-promotes I would imagine.

I think it is just a bundle for the sale but if I hear otherwise I will definitely update!

@ChristalM ah that makes sense!

@ChristalMI'm drooling over this.

I hope this is still available when the public access opens. I don't have these shades. Yay!

Oh I know right ? @TraceyEB

I was a bad girl and just got the Spring 2015 cream shadow. I had sworn off cream shadows but thought I'd make an exception....

I got it, too. It'll get here tomorrow. 

I love mine. It's so pretty! 

Got it also! Does yours crease? Mine seems to crease after a few hours. It's so pretty tho. 

I haven't gotten it yet--just ordered it today after reading reviews from Temptalia and Color Me Loud.

That's a shame that it creases--neither reviewer said that was an issue.

Have you tried using a primer?

Is there any info on release date for the summer collection? I am going on a Tom Ford shopping spree with a BT friend at the end of April and it would be awesome if I could get my hands on these then! O.O

Based on Kate's photo, it seems like the mini bronzers will be released in April? So I'm pretty sure you will get your hands on that at least! Smiley Very Happy

That sounds fun! I'm also going on a NYC Shopping Spree in April. I hope I can get my hands on things I can see! 

That sounds like so much fun! Smiley Happy

Oh, can't wait to hear about your shopping spree ! I hope you both have a crazy good time!

Also, Sara from ColorMeLoud had a sneak peak of one of the Lip Sheers on Instagram.

"Tom Ford Lipstick in Skinny Dip is one of the shades from sheer range which will be released this summer. It is a lovely peachy gold with lovely shimmer but as the name suggests, gives the impression that you are not really wearing anything."

IMG_0195.PNG

Bummer.  Didn't know it was a sheer.  I will soon be receiving this......

Did you find this on eBay? 

Yes I did Mrs.Baine.  They were selling a store's new tester (that is why it was available pre-release).  It is new, but no box.

It is sitting right in front of me. 

4 Replies