Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Brand Loyal
|

Tom Ford Updates

Tom Ford Updates 

updated 10/16

New 40 Lipsticks for sale (US): 

-

Spoiler

New 50 Lips and Girls for sale (US): 

Spoiler

Holiday Soliel Collection, 2017 

Spoiler

Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

Monsiieuralex just posted a video on Youtube. He swatches the eye/cheek palette, Naked Bronze and the 4 lip sheers (Paradiso, Sweet Spot, Skinny Dip, Rose Soleil). 

Would it be too much trouble to post all the places here we can pre-order or find the Summer collection? So far it's Neimans, Bloomingdales, Nordstrom, who else carries Tom Ford? I'm trying to figure out where I can get some orders tax free and maybe use a gift card Smiley Happy Does Barneys or Bergdorf carry TF?

If I can save a few dollars I feel a little less guilty on the splurge...

I stayed strong and only pre-ordered golden peach. I have spice and Spring 2015 already. The colors in Black Oyster swatched too harsh/dark for me to want to add them to my collection. I am not that big on bronzers either so my wallet is safe.... Sort of, picked up a few items from other brands. *runs before enabling wavers my weak will*

My SA sent me the list of what make up was used in the promo picture for the Summer Collection:

IMG_0391 (1).PNG

I posted this way down, but if anyone notices Nude Dip pop up at Bloomingdales, please let me know! I think I am going to wait a few more days for Bloomingdales to get it before I bite the bullet elsewhere. 

Does anybody know if/when Bloomingdales will be getting Nude Dip?

Ooh, Saks is really tempting me. I was going to get it from Nordies but she told me it wouldn't be in until June!

Hi everyone, this is off topic, but I just started a thread called Chanel Updates…just in case there are any of us who are into Chanel too...

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Makeup/Chanel-Updates/m-p/1940873#M56879

Gaaahhhhhhhhh this thread is killing me! The only things I want are Nude Dip and *possibly* the creme blush. If the blush is a dupe for one of my Chanel blushes, I can survive without it Smiley Very Happy

TAKE MY MONEY ALL OF IT - NOW - PLEASE JUST GIVE IT TO ME NOWWWWWW

Neiman is offering the free Lips & Boys box again with the purchase of three L&Bs.

If anyone is interested I finally received my TF duo in "Ripe Plum" - I just uploaded the video of swatches, photos and review - along with if I think its worth the $60 or you should just wait till the upcoming summer collection. I hope this is helpful for you guys, I really do!! Here is the direct link to the video : http://youtu.be/yOPrdvwo8ck

TOM COVER2.jpg

There is a TF event at my Nordies on March 20.  I have tentatively planned to go.  I have never been to one of these.  I usually avoid all events cuz I don't like crowds and am too bored.  But it is during triple points and I have a wishlist......

Will let you guys know what I learn there....

So I have an update from a more authoritative source on the L&B re-release whispers.

I met a regional TF executive today.  She did confirm that some chosen Boys will be released again, and "may" also be part of the permanent line.  I don't know when or how. 

So there is teeth to all the chatter. 

The lovely mrsbaine always knows her Ford best Smiley Wink