Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Brand Loyal
|

Tom Ford Updates

Tom Ford Updates 

updated 10/16

New 40 Lipsticks for sale (US): 

-

Spoiler

New 50 Lips and Girls for sale (US): 

Spoiler

Holiday Soliel Collection, 2017 

Spoiler

Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

Np! I used the email sign up 10% a few weeks back to place a large order when Neimans was at 8% cash back and the discount applied to my pre-order of Nude Dip. 

I think we should just declare TF as a cult not a brand.  And I say that as someone subscribed to this thread!!!

Tom's Rouge Fan club. Tom's Rougies. Tom's we need it all gimme it now fan club. I'm in.

my crushed indigo shipped from Nordies! *happy dance*

Please do post your look. You are the queen of eye looks. I'd love to learn from you Smiley Happy

I love it!!! And a Unicorn should be our mascot!!! 

I know right? Tom Ford and Guerlain are my weaknesses. They always know how to get my money Smiley Sad

Too bad for us it isn't Rimmel or even better Wet N Wild.  But no….

I'd say they are my midlife crisis. Some people buy cars, some people change career. Me, I just buy a bunch of expensive makeup that I know I could never ever possibly finish them in this lifetime. Lol! Hope you feel better Megan!

Thanks!  For me it is an escape too.  So much better than a car... 

Vineetha from Specktra posted more preview pics and a video she found on Instagram of the Summer 2015 Tom Ford Collection:
The video shows the whole collection, including all of the new lipstick colours.
Video: https://instagram.com/p/zVZNgSRJhf/

Mini bronzer and LE cream blush:

900x900px-LL-43503e2b_image.jpeg

The cream/powder eyeshadow duo looks intriguing! I love the colours and can't wait to get all of them!

900x900px-LL-0f8cd568_image.jpeg

The mini bronzer and the palette are definitely on my list Smiley Very Happy

OMG WHEN WHEN WHEN WHEEEEENNNNNNNNNN!!!

I texted my SA at Holt's Bloor to put myself on the wait list already for pre-orders of Summer 2015 Smiley Happy They've been getting calls already for the collection so better put your name down now!

I left my info with a SA at Yorkdale Tom Ford counter, their service is a lot better than Bloor St imo.

Cream blush?!?! Smiley Surprised

mini?!?! Smiley Surprised

The reg size bronzer is $95 and I heard the mini/travel size will be $65

This user thepaintedapron had swatches of the new contouring compact

IMG_8615.PNG

Thx @Mochapj.  I cant be the only one who interested in this palette can i? lol

I really want it but need to see it in person first - I'm afraid each section is too small for me to use a brush

Hi @seaofcowards, I think you'll find that most brushes work with this compact. I use Wayne Goss' 00/Holiday brush with this palette and, if I'm really lazy, use it in each pan, using either the brush tip & side or the tip depending on the powder & effect I'm trying to achieve. I just tried the following brushes and all worked with the palette: WG 13, Bobbi Brown blush brush (flat heads, dense bristles swiped across the blush pan for near medium coverage), Charlotte Tilbury Powder & Scultp brush, WG 14 brush, WG fan brush, and WG Air Brush. If you have brushes similar to these, you'll have no problem. I have the Afternooner palette and love it.

7 Replies