Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Brand Loyal

Tom Ford Updates

Hey Beauties- We have ALOT of threads around here for Tom Ford products. I figured I'd start one thread where we can update each other on items as they come out or we see them available. 

For all my UK'ers, or people willing to pay for shipping from the UK, Harrods has Softcore and Nude Dip from the Fall collection available right now. Happy Shopping! 

Re: Tom Ford Updates

It is an immensely versatile quad. I've had it since last year, and have found thousands of new looks with it, and with using it in combination with other palettes Smiley Happy

No prob NC! This quad is permanent now so you can take your time or wait until a deal to come up Smiley Wink

I think I may just wait it out.  SAKS has been sending me so many deals this year.  I am sure I will get more.  I tried to preorder it with the latest 20% off coupon they sent me, but it did not work.

NC, Saks doesn't allow discounts on preorders but Neimans does! Smiley Wink

Darn.  With that gift card offer, I wish I did not know this.  I just told my husband after my Toms shoes order this morning that I was done shopping for a bit.  Thanks for letting me know.

Np! I used the email sign up 10% a few weeks back to place a large order when Neimans was at 8% cash back and the discount applied to my pre-order of Nude Dip. 

I think we should just declare TF as a cult not a brand.  And I say that as someone subscribed to this thread!!!

Tom's Rouge Fan club. Tom's Rougies. Tom's we need it all gimme it now fan club. I'm in.

my crushed indigo shipped from Nordies! *happy dance*

Please do post your look. You are the queen of eye looks. I'd love to learn from you Smiley Happy

I love it!!! And a Unicorn should be our mascot!!! 

I know right? Tom Ford and Guerlain are my weaknesses. They always know how to get my money Smiley Sad

Too bad for us it isn't Rimmel or even better Wet N Wild.  But no….

I'd say they are my midlife crisis. Some people buy cars, some people change career. Me, I just buy a bunch of expensive makeup that I know I could never ever possibly finish them in this lifetime. Lol! Hope you feel better Megan!

Thanks!  For me it is an escape too.  So much better than a car... 

Vineetha from Specktra posted more preview pics and a video she found on Instagram of the Summer 2015 Tom Ford Collection:
The video shows the whole collection, including all of the new lipstick colours.
Video: https://instagram.com/p/zVZNgSRJhf/

Mini bronzer and LE cream blush:

900x900px-LL-43503e2b_image.jpeg

The cream/powder eyeshadow duo looks intriguing! I love the colours and can't wait to get all of them!

900x900px-LL-0f8cd568_image.jpeg

The mini bronzer and the palette are definitely on my list Smiley Very Happy

OMG WHEN WHEN WHEN WHEEEEENNNNNNNNNN!!!

I texted my SA at Holt's Bloor to put myself on the wait list already for pre-orders of Summer 2015 Smiley Happy They've been getting calls already for the collection so better put your name down now!

I left my info with a SA at Yorkdale Tom Ford counter, their service is a lot better than Bloor St imo.

Cream blush?!?! Smiley Surprised

mini?!?! Smiley Surprised

7 Replies