Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Brand Loyal

Tom Ford Updates

Hey Beauties- We have ALOT of threads around here for Tom Ford products. I figured I'd start one thread where we can update each other on items as they come out or we see them available. 

For all my UK'ers, or people willing to pay for shipping from the UK, Harrods has Softcore and Nude Dip from the Fall collection available right now. Happy Shopping! 

Re: Tom Ford Updates

The pen is pretty amazing. I have two other liquid pens I'm trying to finish before I buy this. I had the opportunity to use a new one at a counter and fell in love. Saks is also good for sending out a coupon every now and then; At least I can get a couple bucks off. 

I have a handful of liners that are ok, they get the job done, but I don't know what it is about the Tom Ford one that makes it so great but it truly is exceptional.  Glides on so it doesn't tug at my eyes at all.

I am so tempted to get this, it just seems so pricey for a liquid liner. But I've seen nothing but rave reviews of it. I haven't been that happy with the KVD liner and the Charlotte Tilbury one seemed to dry out quickly. Maybe it's time I take the plunge and upgrade to this. If it makes winged liner faster/easier/perfect then I can probably justify the cost. Smiley Very Happy

This one is so much easier than the KVD one. That one tugged on my eye a lot. I also found it dried out quickly too. 

I'm really glad to hear that, I had those same issues with the KVD liner (and CT's once it started drying out). 

@Asche TF liquid liner is my HG.  I honestly do not think it is that pricey, because it never dry out. I'm on my second one now.  My first one last me more than a year.  I tossed the last one not because it dried out, only because for hygiene reason.

I got to know this item when I watched Tati's video on youtube. Desperately wanted to try this.

For those who missed last year's Spring Lip Color Sheers, two of them are back for pre-order at Saks (ships by 05/28/2015) - Paradiso and Sweet Spot. 

omg that's really great to know, I've regret not buying their sheer lip colors last year, this is a great opportunity to get them now Smiley Happy thank youuu <3

image.jpg 

I also noticed that they have 2 of the 2015 lip sheers for pre-order. Lust and sultry. These 2 are first and 3rd colors (pic from bubblymichelle). First I have seen of them though started hearing about them with the recent eye duos. 

I'm excited to try Lust and Sultry - thanks for posting! Smiley Happy

Dumb question, does anyone have the swatches of these? Smiley Happy

I posted swatches on the Spring 2015 collections thread. It's on page 67.

Ahh, you're the best Smiley Happy

Okie, so I go there and look (thx). I think I want unabashed and lust. Do you know if the color last? (My lips tends to eat lipsticks lol).

I have tonnes of his lipsticks but not one of the Shines. I heard that they don't last as long as the permanent range but that's expected of a shine formula. 

The Make Up Box has a review with lip swatches of all 4 new lip shines. It's from her Jan 16 blog entry called "Tom Ford Spring 2015 Lip Color Shine Releases"

For all the Canadian TF lovers, I just talked to a SA at Holt Renfrew and she said Nude Dip will be back VERY soon. She thinks they will be getting the quad at the end of April. As for the summer collection, they will start to receive some items at the end of April, but we might have to wait till mid June for certain items. The retail price for the palette should be around $105. They can put your name on the wait list, but no pre-orders until they confirm the price and shipment date.

ETA: If anyone's wondering about the texture, my SA told me the palette has the same texture as the eyeshadow quads and blushes. But the cream eyeshadow duo is quite different from the cream eyeshadows.

Thanks, ivyxox! The updates are so helpful Smiley Happy 

Ditto thanks-Did you get the impression that the eyeshadow quad (Nude dip) would be limited quantity? I don't want to miss out on it..

It is permanent. However, if you want it as soon as it is released, I think it's safe to preorder Smiley Happy

Thanks Smiley Happy yes I want my hands on that baby as soon as possible!

6 Replies