Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Brand Loyal

Tom Ford Updates

Hey Beauties- We have ALOT of threads around here for Tom Ford products. I figured I'd start one thread where we can update each other on items as they come out or we see them available. 

For all my UK'ers, or people willing to pay for shipping from the UK, Harrods has Softcore and Nude Dip from the Fall collection available right now. Happy Shopping! 

Re: Tom Ford Updates

In case anyone wants to order the AW15 cream eyeshadow at a retailer other than the TF website, it's available at Net-a-Porter. They just started to carry the line so selection is still limited.

The illuminating powder duo is now up for preorder at Neiman Marcus with ship date no later than 8/10

Does anyone know when the new collection will launch at Nordies?

I just heard from my SA at Nordstrom that the illuminating powder duo, pink setting powder, powder foundation and primers are available next weekend at Nordstrom and the rest of the fall collection the week after that. 

I forgot to mention that when I was in Florida last month, the manager at the CCO in Ellenton said she was getting the 3 Spring eyeshadow duos ($42 each) and Crimson Noir on July 20. This location only started to get TF make up items recently. I picked up Pure Pink there.

This means that other CCOs may also receive this as they can order it in now for their locations.

Just a note, CT did Help TF to produce his entire lineup that's why there is similarities. But some of CT products are hit and miss, I own most of her collection and a bit of TF. The amount of product you get from TF is far more substantial then what you get for CT. But the cost is also higher. I find TF eyeshadow quads to be much better also in the color selection.

If anyone lives nearby, the CCO at Miromar Outlets in Florida has a GREAT selection of Tom Ford products. When I went a week ago, they had some foundations, foundation sticks, Lips and Boys, Mascara, Concealer, an Eye shadow Quad, and the kicker...both shade and illuminate compacts (which I just bought for full price a day before). They said that location always tries to get Tom Ford in stock and gets new shipments monthly, so if you're in the area, it's worth the trip! 

Tom Ford products are 5% off at Nordstrom (combined with 6% cash back from ebates its not a bad deal!)

CANADIAN LADIES!  GOOD NEWS!!!!!

The full line of Tom Ford will be at the Nordstrom Vancouver set to open Sept. 18.  I have a TF SA in Ottawa if you want his info but basically anything they can get from the stores in Canada can be shipped direct to you for FREE!!!!! SQEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE  So happy!!!!!

If you want my SA's name for Ottawa please PM me Smiley Happy

THX

I hope Alejandro comes back:/

Nordies has the Illuminating Powder Duo in stock Smiley Happy

TF.PNG

His lip colors always look so strange on me. I have a few, but they are NOT colors I would ever normally pick out for myself. The rest of his line is amazing through. The quality is incredible. 

For anyone interested in the new lippies, I ventured to the TF counters I have - Saks and Nordstrom each have one, but they're not really full counters. They have fragrance, lippies, and nail polish. Of course, that meant the Nordstrom counter didn't have the new ones in stock yet.

I did go to the full counter (my *usual* spot) at Neimans, and they knew exactly what i was talking about, but said they're expecting them closer to the end of the month. I'm on the list to be called though!

Canadian ladies! If you have time please take a brief moment to contact Tom Ford and ask that all of the Nordstrom stores in Canada carries it.  The more of us who speak up the best it will be... The small quantities available to us is crazy..

Also apparently the new Nordstrom in Vancouver will be the biggest one yet and it will include a Tom Ford Boutique!

Ladies, looks liked Nordstrom Gwp are back (just in case you want to hoard sorry collect the new lippies) Smiley Wink

And here they are in the bullet. They deceptively look the same until you get them on image.jpg

Not that we need anymore encouragement than is already on this thread, but Neiman Marcus has a current promotion where you get a gift card sometime in the next 8 weeks for 1-300 $ depending on the amount spent. Now the card is valid 2 months after that. I just bought a bunch a Christmas presents and 2 sets of the old lips and boys trio they have on pre order (Patrick, Flynn and Luciano) - one for gifting, one for me (how could I resist - I have 12 boys but none of those ones!) and also so Vain (since it sounds like it's LE)
Now I figure it's possible the card redemption will overlap with the new boys release. If not I think I'll manage to spend the card on the current assortment of new full sizes (plus I may have lost Adriano at a restaurant yesterday so might need to buy true coral to soothe my broken heart!).

In the interest of science, I swatched Showgirl this morning with the same top as I had in my Francesco picture.

Here is Showgirl. 

20150823_111551.jpg

Ebates for Bloomingdales is 15% today only!  I think I may have to buy another TF lipstick....

Thank you. That's helpful

Swatches of So Vain vs Guillermo. Guillermo is the darker one on the bottom. I'm about nc25. I think SV is much more useful in terms of you can darken and vamp it up with a darker liner or you can go a little more day look as well.  I love. Guillermo as well.  image.jpg

12,148 Replies