Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: June 2024 Edition!

Monthly Faves: June 2024!Monthly Faves: June 2024!

Happy Summer, BIC! I know I’ve been ready for it, and I’m eager to embrace the sunshine with low-maintenance hairstyles, cool down with some self-care, and streamline my makeup routine for a look that’s juuust dewy enough -- only in the places where I want to be. 😅 Some of these picks were even inspired by my fellow Community members, but then again, that’s nothing new! BIC knows best. 😇

Here are some of the products I’ve been picking up the most in June:

Let’s hear from you, Community! Use the reply button below to share some of your June favorites. Be sure to tag any products you mention with the “#” symbol (hair, makeup, fragrance, wellness, skincare, etc.)!

Re: Monthly Favorites: June 2024 Edition!

@AlexBT 

For the most part I have been trying to revisit what I have. I did get new items. Benefit and Armani blushes, a few new perfumes. I tried new shampoo bars and body products. Besides the perfumes, I don't think much besides Kitch shampoo and conditioner was what I would consider a new favorite. Hanahana and 54Thrones still take the top spots for body products. Tarte fairy flush is still at the top of my list. Pat McGrath clear lip balm is still tops. I guess I could have done better with a complaints list hahah. I found the new Benefit blushes are applying very brownish. Even the pinkish shades, like Willa. And the formula seems drier, almost dusty. At least Alien Hypersense and Givenchy L'Interdit Rouge were instant favorites. And Givenchy velvet matte lipstick. I waited a long time to get one and it was as good as I'd hoped. Also, Guerlain Black Orchidee face cream is amazing but alas, I can't spend 500+ dollars for a product. So although it was an instant hit and it works really good, I will not be purchasing it anytime soon. But if you have that much for a bottle or tube of face cream I'd say, go for it! 

I heard the Lanige Water bank moisturizer is really good I can’t wait to try it!!

I hope you get to try it! @Lilakisthebest 

I'm a huge fan of a similar product, it's thierLANEIGE Water Sleeping Mask with Niacinamide & Squalane 2.3 oz/ 70 mL 🩵 My skin is naturally super dry and on those dry cold winter nights this is 👌

I love the water sleeping mask from LANEIGE Water Sleeping Mask with Niacinamide & Squalane 2.3 oz/ 70 mL , it’s amazing! It comes with so much product at a great price point, truly my fav moisturiser! 

I like the water bank moisturizer a lot! It feels even more refreshing on your skin if you put it in a fridge! 

@Lilakisthebest it is a really good product, after you try it tell us yout opinion. 

Two months in a row, I can’t believe it! June faves for me: 

Danessa Myricks Beauty Yummy Skin Blurring Balm Powder Flushed - Matte Color for Cheek & Lip Rosé N ... - a perfect rosy neutral

Danessa Myricks Beauty Yummy Skin Blurring Balm Powder Lowlighter Soft Glow Highlighter Unbothered - great glowy highlight without highlighting those annoying bumps under the skin on my cheeks and temples

Danessa Myricks Beauty Love is Love All Over Face Palette - fun shimmer and multichromes for eyes and cheeks!

Fenty Skin Hydra Vizor Mineral SPF 30 Refillable Moisturizer (deluxe that came in the Sun Safety set) - so glowy, I’ve gotten several compliments on my skin when wearing this and I prefer mineral SPF - I will be picking up the full size.

The glittery glosses! 

caliray Big Swell Hydrating Lip Plumper Gloss Glassy Magic 

Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Gloss Bomb Oil Luminizing Lip Oil 'N Gloss Fro$ted Bunz 

elf Jelly Pop Watermelon (I think)

Two very different summer fragrances: 

Ellis Brooklyn MIAMI NECTAR Eau de Parfum 1.7 oz / 50 ml eau de parfum spray - Love Ellis Brooklyn and this did not disappoint with it’s tropical sweet and creamy coconut

KAYALI OUDGASM VANILLA OUD | 36 Eau de Parfum Intense Travel Spray 0.34 oz / 10 ml eau de parfum spr... - I was skeptical because I haven’t liked her other vanillas but I jumped when the mini came back in stock and have been loving this one. More deep and mysterious but nice and sultry for summer. 

IMG_7783.jpegIMG_7787.jpegIMG_7791.jpeg

@sister13 sounds like great summer fragrances ( or winter fragrances when you need to be transported to a tropical island)

@sister13 Wonderful favourites and photos. Your glosses look so shimmery and pretty. I still need to try out the DM palette. It looks so fun!

Beautiful favorites @sister13 ! The DM are just so good. Will forever love the Ellis bottles even if I don’t own any! 

@sister13, I literally was taking out / putting back that Caliray gloss from the display the other day. Seeing it in your favorites now is making me think I must get it! 🛍️ As if I didn’t need another reason to go into a store. 😆 💯 on that Fenty SPF moisturizer. 

I do like the glass container of the Caliray and it has a smooth, kind of bouncy texture so it’s not sticky at all. Also, it doesn’t tingle like other plumpers but more like a warming feeling. I really enjoy it! @itsfi 

Beautiful faves! That DM pallette has so many beautiful options! That perfume with a creamy coconut might go on my buy list haha I am glad you enjoyed so many and had amazing wins! @sister13 

Yes, thank you! The Miami Nectar is really good. I’m pretty sure that the KAYALI VACATION IN A BOTTLE Mini Perfume Set will be on my July faves! @peculiarzmakeup 

Happy Summer, BIC! I’ve been ready for it and can’t wait to enjoy the sunshine with low-maintenance hairstyles, self-care, and a streamlined makeup routine for that perfect dewy look. Thanks to my fellow Community members for the inspiration! 😊

Happy Summer too ! https://list.com.pk/skin-hair/ 

@Abdullah786 Happy Summer! I am loving the low maintenance looks too! That means for time to enjoy the sunshine 🌞

So many inspirational products and things to learn on BIC @Abdullah786 . Love a dewy look and will be fun to hear what products you are enjoying! 

💯 agree @Abdullah786, bring on the sunshine. Love a dewy glow look - do you have a “go to” product or products for your summer glow?

Happy summer to you too! @Abdullah786 💐 

What are your favorite items for self care with the hot weather approaching? 

309 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos18
  • Monthly Faves: June 2024!
  • 20240625_153500.jpg
  • 6.2024 Faves.jpg
  • IMG_1483.jpeg
  • 1000002793.jpg
  • IMG_20240628_093430867.jpg
  • 1000018970.jpg
  • 1000018971.jpg
  • hair stuff.jpg