Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Brand Loyal
|

Tom Ford Updates

Tom Ford Updates 

updated 10/16

New 40 Lipsticks for sale (US): 

-

Spoiler

New 50 Lips and Girls for sale (US): 

Spoiler

Holiday Soliel Collection, 2017 

Spoiler

Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

I think you will be able to call Vancouver store and get it shipped to your place for free as well. I went to Holts today, the SA told me she does not have any info on summer collection, it won't be here for at least another month.

I was planning to visit holts in van tomorrow to ask whether they are doing preorders on the summer collection! 

They used to have a very nice counter manager in Vancouver, but now I think she transferred to Dior counter.

I can't wait for Nordstrom to be opened here in Vancouver! I am feeling very excited about it Smiley Very Happy

IMG_20150226_132502.jpg

alright, so i agree with everyone that this is harder to work with than our typical tom shadows... dark blue wet should look like that dry, its really a bummer. I thought I would love the light shimmer shade on its own, but its very light, and just works as a topper for other shadows. Sorry ms baine if this is in the wrong thread .i don't know where to put it! 

this look was done with fix+ added to make them pop

Regardless, you create a beautiful look. Smiley Happy Yes, I wish he will change the formula. It's kinda suck to spend time to make these work.

You are absolutely in the right thread. I've been waiting for your look. Yeah, the quality- I'm assuming because of this wet/dry formula is difficult to work with. I only bought the blue because I'm hearing that mixed with the purple, you can get a really pretty spring- like purple. I'm going to try that when my blue arrives. Unfortunately it's not a duo you can do alone- you have to mix it with other things in order to make it work. 

I agree, i mixed a mufe lavender afterwards and it made a shimmer shift I liked. I hope the rest of the future formulas aren't like this!!! :/

I seriously hope not either, or I'm going to have to jump ship... to Gucci.... 

I like the Gucci shadows a lot...

I'm still struggling with my flu and in a bad mood...but I wanted to report back on my Jade duo.  I'll get my act together and do a more detailed review but for now...

The colors are just gorgeous but I do find the formula a little tougher than the other TF shadow (yes, one) I have (I'm super new to the brand but trying to learn).  It doesn't wear as well and the darker shade swatches better than it applies.  The lighter shade is a little powdery but applies and blends beautifully.  And to get the really amazing transformative color effect using the two shades together I need to use more of the lighter shade than I expected but when I do it's magic.

So while that might sound critical it isn't.  This duo is so fun, there is a learning curve, but it's very unusual and a total hit.  Just lovely.  A really smoky and eye opening look.

I just need to play with it (with normal and not swollen red eyes) to create the best looks.

Megan I have had the exact same experience with the Indigo duo. Definitely a different quality than say, the Nude Dip quad. I am new to TF also and have only 2 quads and now this duo. I do like the colors a lot and then mixing the two colors gives you such a beautiful and unique third color. So it's really a trio. I've tried them both wet and dry and think I like them better dry. They were too patchy when wet. I found that after applying the two shades I just blend really well with the brush I used for the lighter one but not adding any add'l shadow) and that helped. However, my other two quads are easier to work with. Still...have I contemplated getting another of the duos? Of course! But I haven't pulled the trigger yet. I'm thinking I may not since I've just gotten some beautiful greens and plums from other brands. And I've been taking stock of things and well...to say I have too much is like finally admitting I need to use up and/or pass on what I have.

Thanks for the input…sounds like we're all finding the same thing with these quads!  Pretty shades and they still work beautifully.  I have not tried them wet….I might do that today.

Admitting I need to use what I have…hm…I'll consider that.  Maybe we can have a pact (if we think we can possibly keep it).

Ha ha...keep a pact like that?! What would we LIVE for??!! LOL!

I thought it was just me when I first got it. The quality is certainly a bit different than the quads. Of course, cause I'm an addict, I still bought all three, but I wasn't as into the quality like I was with the other releases.

See I needed real feedback from a real expert on TF!!!  The color transforming effect is so lovely and they're still beautiful!  Thanks for confirming.

And another one bites the dust Smiley Sad The promo reminded me that I had and loved Indian Rose so I decided to pull it out this morning...AND Rancid Smiley Sad

So sad. That makes two for me gone bad this year.

I'm so sorry that you experienced that with your TF lipsticks @ChristalM.That is such a waste, especially when they are so pricey. May I ask how old your Indian Rose lipstick was when it went bad? I purchased quite a few at the same time 7 months ago and I'm afraid that they all might go bad all at once 😅

Honestly it might be 2 years oldish I think. Maybe a little longer. Clearly I have to stop buying so many lip products and using more up!

I'm trying to use Negligee as quickly as possible as it turned a little while ago. I'm sorry your lipstick went over. It reminds me why I prefer to buy the Boys vs. the full size lipsticks.

@TraceyEB Thanks. Yeah it is disappointing because I love the brand so much but I will put a top to my TF lip buying Smiley Sad My Negligee went bad as well Smiley Sad

5 Replies