Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Brand Loyal

Tom Ford Updates

Hey Beauties- We have ALOT of threads around here for Tom Ford products. I figured I'd start one thread where we can update each other on items as they come out or we see them available. 

For all my UK'ers, or people willing to pay for shipping from the UK, Harrods has Softcore and Nude Dip from the Fall collection available right now. Happy Shopping! 

Re: Tom Ford Updates

ChicDabbler posted this 8 hrs ago but I just saw it. My mouth is still on the ground. I've texted my SA to see if she knows or can find out about it from a TF executive. 

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Products/European-Exclusive-Tom-Ford-Summer-Palette/td-p/1947140

It was an April Fool's joke.

I saw this! I love that there is something different, but I'm not sure if I "LOVE" it. 

Moroccan Rouge is apparently part of the permanent line now.  My Nordies SA said he has one lipstick left at our local store.  If it is permanent, they will get more in.  I can't find it on Nordies online though (maybe soon).

Old LE full size lipsticks that are back at Nordies online are:

• Smoke Red - also called Leonardo in L&B
  • Negligee - also called Richard in L&B
  • Pure PInk - also called Cooper in L&B
  • Moroccan Rouge (not online yet) - also called Didier in L&B
  • Black Dahlia

I don't think these are the L&B that are "coming back" (I hope) as these shades were sold previously as full size LE.  Apparently the L&B re-birth decision will be made around Christmas, so I am hoping some new colours will be back. 

do you know whether or not the LE lipsticks that are back will be permanent, or noone knows yet?

MK, the SA said that Moroccan Rouge was permanent.  I didn't ask him about the others  (we were texting).

Good morning ladies !

I thought what better way to greet you then with the last photo I have of the summer collection.

In this photo, they are using the eye duo with that gorgeous blue. She said this was her favourite one of the four duos. 

Blue eye duo.png

And she mentioned that she thinks Rose Soleil was used in the picture of the blond girl that I posted yesterday.

So I asked what were must haves:

1. the eye/cheek palette

2. the blue eyeshadow duo

Canadians will be getting the summer collection late May/June.  Canada will also the the repromoted colours (pure pink, twist of fate, negligee, smoked red and couple  more but she didn't get the names...probably the same as what has been popping up online in the US) 

Black Orchid nail polish is going to be repromoted as well. 

Sooooo, what is everyone planning on getting from the summer collection? lol

I want it all except the black/silver eyeshadow duo. And I really should't getting the body oil but I love me some shimmery legs. lol

I am very very tempted by the eye/cheek palette ... BUT friends haven't been happy with the quality of the spring drop eyeshadows, so I'm hesitating ... any thoughts?

I have a problem deciding what to get from the summer collection. I want a lot of them, but I feel like I don't need to get most of them.

Right now, I am planning to get paradiso and skinny dip for sure, I am also deciding whether or not I should get the blush and the eyeshadow duo. I love the eyeshadow, but don't know which color should I get, They are all really pretty!

I heard from my SA that Canada stores will be bringing back Nude dip eyeshadow quad, Morrocan Rouge lipstick, Black dahlia and first time matte lipsticks too!

I will stay away from this thread...I will....(to be continued)

a.jpg

TOM FORD.

You're too funny Sonny!! LOL! Now look what you did...draw me in again! Smiley Happy

Is Nude Dip really coming omg omg omg Smiley Very Happy 

I have been regretting not getting it ever since it was sold out last year. 

I was stalking Nordstrom and the SA I talked to said the rumor was they would have it. Rumor she said. But she was a little mysterious. 

Ahh all the tension Idk how I will wait Smiley Very Happy 

Summer 2015 lip color sheer swatches from reallyree's blog

Paradiso

Skinny Dip

Rose Soleil

Sweet Spot

Sweet spot and Paradiso are soo pretty!

I want them all! Only 4? Thankfully!!!

These are so pretty! I want all of them...but I must be good and pick 1 or 2 :-)

Darn, you guys are such (bad) good enablers Smiley Wink lol. I think I want the palette, Golden Peach, Naked Bronze and the blush (haven't seen the swatch but I'm a sucker for TF blush). Thx Kate and ivyxox for posting the pictures. Does anyone think the highlight look somewhat similar to Love Lust?

Here are some pics you can compare the cheek and highlight from the new palette to:

I think Love Lust is warmer and a bit darker than the new highlight.

Also, I think the new cheek colour and highlight is different enough from the Stroked duo from fall so I'll still get it.  I am however, hoping the colours look more like they do in the pan than like the swatches Really Ree posted.

TomFordCheekDuoSwatches.png

Unknown copy.jpeg

Thx u so much Kate. You're da best Smiley Happy

1 Reply