Ask questions, join challenges, and get
recommendations from people like you

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
3085639posts
My Badges Join Community to Receive your First Badge
Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Makeup Is Life
Capsule Makeup Collection Challenge
|
Re: Capsule Makeup Collection Challenge
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @itsfi Oooo thanks for the comparison!! They look similar! ...read more
@itsfi Oooo thanks for the comparison!! They look similar!
Recent images from this conversation
New Reply in Beauty Confidential
2024 - THE NO-BUY, LOW-BUY, BUDGET-BUY ACCOUNTABILITY AND SUPPORT THREAD
|
Re: 2024 - THE NO-BUY, LOW-BUY, BUDGET-BUY ACCOUNTABILITY AND SUPPORT THREAD
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @jaaayp Ummm I think you need to teach me your ways. How do you only just use a carry on?? My carry on is full and a huge suitcas ...read more
@jaaayp Ummm I think you need to teach me your ways. How do you only just use a carry on?? My carry on is full and a huge suitcase is full!
New Reply in Age Defiers
Best foundation for wrinkles
|
Re: Best foundation for wrinkles
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Dior forever skin glow is my current fav for coverage that won’t sink into fine lines! Suggest using a foundation brush. I find it ...read more
Dior forever skin glow is my current fav for coverage that won’t sink into fine lines! Suggest using a foundation brush. I find it works better if you don’t use primer first (but a blurring primer like shiseido after but avoid eye lines)
New Reply in Beauty Confidential
Question?????
|
Re: Question?????
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Hey!! I also have very dry under eyes and my new game changer technique is to apply vasoline under my eyes before bed. It sounds i ...read more
Hey!! I also have very dry under eyes and my new game changer technique is to apply vasoline under my eyes before bed. It sounds insane but trust me it works. You wake up with your eyes so smooth that the makeup goes on beautifully. My routine after I wash my face is:I apply under eye cream La Mer The Eye Concentrate Cream 0.5 oz / 15 ml and then the concealer I use is the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer and set with the Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder . Apply the powder with the Beautyblender POWER POCKET PUFF™ Dual-Sided Powder Puff for Setting and Baking . The puff will smooth out all lines to make an even appearance! I hope this helps! alexsi
New Post in Besides Beauty
Changing birthday
My birthday is set to January first but I set it to June first and my birthdays coming up so I’ll be really sad if I miss my gift! ...read more
My birthday is set to January first but I set it to June first and my birthdays coming up so I’ll be really sad if I miss my gift! How do I change this?
New Reply in Nailed It
Show Me Your Nails 2.0
|
Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0
GO-GETTER V INSIDER
Reply: @itsfi both are stunning
@itsfi both are stunning
New Reply in Brand Loyal
Let's Talk About NARS!
|
Re: Let's Talk About NARS!
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Tainted love is probably a direct site exclusive, but NARS Powermatte High-Intensity Long-Lasting Lip Pencil Viva Las Vegas - 179 ...read more
Tainted love is probably a direct site exclusive, but NARS Powermatte High-Intensity Long-Lasting Lip Pencil Viva Las Vegas - 179 is here @jaaayp
New Reply in Everything Eyes
Eyeshadow Recommendations
|
Re: Eyeshadow Recommendations
GO-GETTER V INSIDER
Reply: @slayingswiftie without knowing much about you it is a difficult question to answer. However, two of my favorite palettes are Too ...read more
@slayingswiftie without knowing much about you it is a difficult question to answer. However, two of my favorite palettes are Too Faced Natural Eyes Eyeshadow Palette and tarte Tartelette™ Amazonian Clay Matte Eyeshadow Palette . I have blue eyes so I am drawn to the matte brown shades.
New Reply in Haul Stars
Ambassador Curated
Magical May Hauls 2024 🎩✨
|
Re: Magical May Hauls 2024 🎩✨
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @CorgiMommy Thank you
@CorgiMommy Thank you