Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Beauty Insider Community Feedback

Hello beautiful Beauty Insider Community members! 

We’re starting this thread for you guys to report any issues and weird things that you are seeing or ask any questions. We have a number of issues logged that we are already working on a fix for, so this is a work in process.

Some things to note as you are reporting issues:

• If you are looking for a thread and can’t find it, please post here. We’ll need to manually move some threads that got lost in the migration to their correct groups.
  • If you are reporting a bug please be specific about the issue you're seeing, how you got there (“I clicked here and it did *this*”), the device you're using and which browser you're in. 

Some tips:

• If you are looking for a thread that you commented on in the old community, go to the front page of conversations and click the “My Posts” tab. This is where you will find all of your conversations activity, including your heart count.

It’s good to see you all and thanks for being patient!

Whenever reporting a bug we need as much info as possible or our tech team cannot reproduce the issue and verify it's actually occurring. If they can't see the issue they cannot fix it. You cannot overshare details, test on too many devices or share too many screenshots... The more detail the better!

Re: Beauty Insider Community Feedback

@peculiarzmakeup I got it to work thanks to @GeorginaBT 🙌 clear your browser cache/cookies

@TeamBIC 

I just noticed on my buy again list that there is a purchase I didn’t make on 2/5. Is this a glitch?

IMG_0580.jpeg

@SportyGirly125 Oh no! I'll take a look then send you a private message! 

@DaneeBT @Thank you. I’m thinking someone used my phone number since I have 2 emails tied to my account. That store is in Kansas City and I’m in Cali. 

@TeamBIC 

in the Sephora App (fully updated) iOS 17.2

1.Things keep disappearing from my shopping cart

2. Sometimes I can't heart posts/reviews/pics

3. I can't post

4. The Sephora app asks me to log in at random intervals, but the login screen never loads

@TeamBIC i haven't logged on to post in a while, but when I went to post a reply in the self care challenge thread, it puts me in a reloading loop on my profile tab. I tried it on some other posts and it did the same thing. Didn't matter if I was in the post or just replying from the community landing page. On a PC laptop using Chrome.

Hi @snoflakefaerie! I was seeing the same login loop today so you're not alone - I'm able to get in now though and hope you can too! Let me know if you continue seeing this behavior ... 

@TeamBIC Recently when I post reviews for items I have purchased, they are not showing up as 'Verified Purchases'.

@Mellmars1185 I'm sorry to hear that! I will send you a private message to gather more information from you! 

@TeamBIC the sudden rise of members under the age of 16 has been increasing in the past weeks. I have been reporting them but lately it has been a lot more than normal.  

@SportyGirly125  Ah, you just reminded me about BIC’s age restriction (for participation), and that folks must also be 16+ to join the Insider rewards program. I wondered about that when I started seeing all the posts from younger kids, but kept forgetting to double check the T&C for an age limit. 

I’ll also report them as I notice them. 

@TeamBIC 

Notifications from @lmaster to me aren't appearing.  I don't know if there's anyone else that's happening, but I noticed because it happened twice.  I have notifications from CorgiMommy that were generated around the same time which I got.  It occurred in the January Haul thread and the Cheek Challenge thread.

missing not user.pngScreenshot 2024-01-24 125944.png

Hi everyone! Thanks for the heads up - I'm noticing we're seeing some notification weirdness on the TeamBIC account too! I'll file a ticket with our Forum vendor to look into this. 

@danielledanielle @CynthieLu @JoSometimes @WinglessOne @SportyGirly125 

@GeorginaBT @TeamBIC I’m having random issues with notifications as well. No one in particular but I am definitely missing some. 

@GeorginaBT& @TeamBIC 

Happened again about a five minutes ago, was replying to a post because I saw my username tagged, but there was no notification.

danielledanielle_0-1706733151286.png

danielledanielle_1-1706733218844.png

Thanks @danielledanielle! Our vendor made a few fixes last week and we've been keeping an eye out for improvements - I'll pass this feedback along! Let me know if you do end up getting the notification ... even if it's a bit late. 😅 Appreciate you! 

@GeorginaBT, got the notifications, after 30 min.

Thanks for the info @GeorginaBT .  Right now, everything seems to be ok, for me at least.

@GeorginaBT @Thank you 

I'm echoing @SportyGirly125 . 💜 Thank you! @GeorginaBT 🙏 

Same here @danielledanielle I'm missing notifications from her @ mentions. I did get a notification when she hearted something today but nothing that was a direct comment today or the last few days. 

2 Replies
testing