Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Beauty Pet Peeves 2

The other thread was getting too long and difficult to load! 

So what are your beauty pet peeves? What grinds your gears? Share your stories!!!

Tags:

ewwwwww๐Ÿ˜ฌ@GG84 I hope it at least landed on some still dr...

ewwwwww๐Ÿ˜ฌ@GG84 I hope it at least landed on some still dry tp

@GG84 ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ, That's hilarious!

@GG84 ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ, That's hilarious!

ohh, NOOOO! That's SO nasty! Did you have to use it or di...

ohh, NOOOO! That's SO nasty! Did you have to use it or did you have it replaced at the consulate...?? ๐Ÿ˜–๐Ÿคข

๐Ÿ˜ข

๐Ÿ˜ข

Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

RIP lippie.  @sonnydee 

Holy cow @sonnydee I would be so bummed too.  I had a PMG mini lipstick fall down my bathroom sink and could never recover it.

@sprocketta, I remember when that happened to you, soooo...

@sprocketta, I remember when that happened to you, soooo sad. Glad your full size PM lipstick will be safe from the sink ๐Ÿ˜Š

@sonnydee   Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!  What a tragic end!    ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

๐Ÿ˜ซ @sonnydee

๐Ÿ˜ซ @sonnydee

@sonnydee @Oh no! That totally sucks !!

I placed an order with Too Faced direct on 8/27/19. I never received a tracking number for my order. I sent them a DM so I am hoping for a positive response. I waited for the last day of the sale to place my order because I waited until the Christmas Liquid Matte Lipsticks restocked. There also was a good GWP that day. Fingers are crossed that I will receive my order.

RE: Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

Omg that happened to me. It took over a month to receive my package!!!

Update to my post. Customer service from Too Faced direct reached out to me and she did provide me with a tracking number. I did receive my order with one item OOS but at least I did receive the Christmas set that I was excited for.

@Loretta55   Oh phew!   Thanks for the update!  

I forgot how much I like their lip products @heartsmyface. I am enjoying the Lip Injection Glossy in the color Like A Boss which is a pretty pink/lilac shade which is pretty close to my MLLB shade and very glossy. I am sorry that I never tried this formula before because this has been my favorite purchase from the Too Faced Sale.

@Loretta55, I'm glad it worked out ok!

@Loretta55, I'm glad it worked out ok!

Items being OOS during a sale

MAKE UP FOR EVER - 270 Angled Eyebrow Brush

SEPHORA COLLECTION - Eye Love Eyeshadow Palette in Medium Cool

It seems the MUFE were all in the sale section, so I get that they went fast.  And the Sephora palette is inexpensive, so I can easily buy it at full cost.  But, the sell outs this early take some of the fun out of things.

RE: Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

@Anonymous7 I was so upset about that too. I couldโ€™ve purchased them the day before the sale but no. I waited until sale day to get the 20% off and missed out.

When the ENTIRE point of your purchase was to use the special sale code... and you forget to even use it... ๐Ÿ™ƒ

I have done that, too! @SchylarR ugh.

@SchylarR, Me too, and it made me so mad ๐Ÿ˜ก

@SchylarR, Me too, and it made me so mad ๐Ÿ˜ก
testing