Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Beauty Pet Peeves 2

The other thread was getting too long and difficult to load! 

So what are your beauty pet peeves? What grinds your gears? Share your stories!!!

Tags:

ewwwwww😬@GG84 I hope it at least landed on some still dr...

ewwwwww😬@GG84 I hope it at least landed on some still dry tp

@GG84 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣, That's hilarious!

@GG84 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣, That's hilarious!

ohh, NOOOO! That's SO nasty! Did you have to use it or di...

ohh, NOOOO! That's SO nasty! Did you have to use it or did you have it replaced at the consulate...?? 😖🤢

😢

😢

Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

RIP lippie.  @sonnydee 

Holy cow @sonnydee I would be so bummed too.  I had a PMG mini lipstick fall down my bathroom sink and could never recover it.

@sprocketta, I remember when that happened to you, soooo...

@sprocketta, I remember when that happened to you, soooo sad. Glad your full size PM lipstick will be safe from the sink 😊

@sonnydee   Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!  What a tragic end!    😭😭😭😭

😫 @sonnydee

😫 @sonnydee

@sonnydee @Oh no! That totally sucks !!

I placed an order with Too Faced direct on 8/27/19. I never received a tracking number for my order. I sent them a DM so I am hoping for a positive response. I waited for the last day of the sale to place my order because I waited until the Christmas Liquid Matte Lipsticks restocked. There also was a good GWP that day. Fingers are crossed that I will receive my order.

RE: Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

Omg that happened to me. It took over a month to receive my package!!!

Update to my post. Customer service from Too Faced direct reached out to me and she did provide me with a tracking number. I did receive my order with one item OOS but at least I did receive the Christmas set that I was excited for.

@Loretta55   Oh phew!   Thanks for the update!  

I forgot how much I like their lip products @heartsmyface. I am enjoying the Lip Injection Glossy in the color Like A Boss which is a pretty pink/lilac shade which is pretty close to my MLLB shade and very glossy. I am sorry that I never tried this formula before because this has been my favorite purchase from the Too Faced Sale.

@Loretta55, I'm glad it worked out ok!

@Loretta55, I'm glad it worked out ok!

Items being OOS during a sale

MAKE UP FOR EVER - 270 Angled Eyebrow Brush

SEPHORA COLLECTION - Eye Love Eyeshadow Palette in Medium Cool

It seems the MUFE were all in the sale section, so I get that they went fast.  And the Sephora palette is inexpensive, so I can easily buy it at full cost.  But, the sell outs this early take some of the fun out of things.

RE: Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

@Anonymous7 I was so upset about that too. I could’ve purchased them the day before the sale but no. I waited until sale day to get the 20% off and missed out.

When the ENTIRE point of your purchase was to use the special sale code... and you forget to even use it... 🙃

I have done that, too! @SchylarR ugh.

@SchylarR, Me too, and it made me so mad 😡

@SchylarR, Me too, and it made me so mad 😡
testing