Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Beauty Pet Peeves 2

The other thread was getting too long and difficult to load! 

So what are your beauty pet peeves? What grinds your gears? Share your stories!!!

Tags (1)

Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

I don't know what USPS is doing with my package but it keeps arriving in my town, goes 2 hours away, comes back in my town, goes 2 hours away again in a different direction. 

Ah USPS! My bro ordered Amouage perfume from States and it went to England from States and then to Canada LOL 😛

We face-palmed each others so much. 

Thats how I feel about FedEx Smartpost, but I think FedEx Smartpost is supposed to take forever. Lol.

I had a package ship from Reno, NV on 10/4 that ended up getting delivered on 10/12 because it went from Reno, NV to CA to Phoenix, AZ then back to Nevada. It was only supposed to be delivered to Las Vegas, NV -.-

I noticed that a lot of my FedEx SmartPost packages do this, so I assume its normal for them lol.

It's soooo annoying & bizarre. It was in my town twice and keeps going farther away. @nikki25gee

I just received my most recent Sephora order and noticed that the packing slip was different! The samples that I picked arent even listed on the sheet, so I didn't get ANY of the ones I initially chose. Why even offer us the option anymore Sephora...

Anyone else?!

Out of numerous orders I placed I have got one single order with right samples. I just toss them all into the bin. 

My last few orders with this new packing slip also haven't had the samples I selected. I did not have many problems before with getting the samples I chose, but I have not got the samples I selected since they have started with the new packing slips. 

I expect nothing less from Sephora anymore, It is just their normal. 

I noticed it, @KatieJiang. My 2 last orders came with this new slip, but the samples in the box were correct. And I have had past orders that came with the wrong samples, even though they were specified in the slip.So I don't think the new slip actually changed the sample (dis)organization. It's some kind of lottery game, I hope they sent you at least a good one 🙂

Screenshot_20160908-144019~2.png

Excuuuuuuuuuse me?!? I resent that! 😛

Yeah I really these types of statement... those and the "I don't wear makeup I'm better than you attitude"... Why is it always some kind of competition. Can't people just let other people be and do what makes them happy... ugh.

this honestly has nothing to do with cost of cosmetics but level of skill 😄 ridiculous comparison seriously

anyway who cares buy Sephora because you like the brands and color or don't if you prefer only drugstore...it's not a competition

Honestly though. I'm sick of being shamed for spending however much on my cosmetics. 

Ebates NOT sending cash out checks. Poor communication, well if you can even call "no communication" communication. 

Irritated beyond belief. 

Long story short:

-Saw my check was issued on the 10th. A week later it still hadn't arrived. Contacted CS and wanted to confirm which address the check was sent to. (I had moved and changed my address preferences prior to August).

-CS rep told me their process is to wait 21 days. He did NOT even tell me where my check was sent. 

-21 days later, STILL no check. Contacted CS

-Took 4 days to respond. They asked where to send my check -_- 

-Now they're telling me I have to wait until Oct 9 to see it. 

WOW.

Ugh. I hope you get your check sooner than that. I stopped using Ebates years ago because of their shenanigans. Now I use other cash back sites that usually offer a higher percentage back.

Wow as if!  I seem to always have good CS... but that's ebates Canada.

Wow, that stinks. Ebates hasnt even been working for at all. Two large orders through them and not one registered to the site. Been months since they've worked for me

I am lying in bed breastfeeding an almost sleeping baby and my lips are dry.  I am staring at my stash of 300+ lip products and can't do a thing right now.  Why am I not a Jedi?  I could really use the force right now. 

I've been there @heartsmyface  now I keep a stash of lip products and lotions in my nightstand and my kitchen drawer downstairs, my purse, my car, etc....u get the point.  I'm too lazy to run to the one place I keep them stored on my vanity, so better to stash them everywhere u might possibly need them

Oh hearts, if my psychic forces were in working order, I would teleport one over to you post haste. And forgive me for not congratulating you sooner! I just saw a picture of baby Zim yesterday! I'm so out of the loop. What a cutie pie!! Hope he's fast asleep. 

Thanks pixie!  I'm all set in case of future dryness attacks now.  What self respecting beauty loving girl doesn't have a stash of lip balms by the bed?  - besides me last night? 😅

So I really don't like paying for shipping I try to avoid it all costs....

kicking myself right now because I just placed a $48 order in a rush and completely didn't pay attention so I paid for shipping when I could've just added a $2 item!! Too late to cancel now sigh sigh

3 Replies