Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

Beauty Pet Peeves 2

The other thread was getting too long and difficult to load! 

So what are your beauty pet peeves? What grinds your gears? Share your stories!!!

Tags (1)

Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

Ugh. I hope you get your check sooner than that. I stopped using Ebates years ago because of their shenanigans. Now I use other cash back sites that usually offer a higher percentage back.

Screenshot_20160908-144019~2.png

Excuuuuuuuuuse me?!? I resent that! :-P

Honestly though. I'm sick of being shamed for spending however much on my cosmetics. 

this honestly has nothing to do with cost of cosmetics but level of skill Smiley Very Happy ridiculous comparison seriously

anyway who cares buy Sephora because you like the brands and color or don't if you prefer only drugstore...it's not a competition

Yeah I really these types of statement... those and the "I don't wear makeup I'm better than you attitude"... Why is it always some kind of competition. Can't people just let other people be and do what makes them happy... ugh.

I just received my most recent Sephora order and noticed that the packing slip was different! The samples that I picked arent even listed on the sheet, so I didn't get ANY of the ones I initially chose. Why even offer us the option anymore Sephora...

Anyone else?!

I noticed it, @KatieJiang. My 2 last orders came with this new slip, but the samples in the box were correct. And I have had past orders that came with the wrong samples, even though they were specified in the slip.So I don't think the new slip actually changed the sample (dis)organization. It's some kind of lottery game, I hope they sent you at least a good one Smiley Happy

My last few orders with this new packing slip also haven't had the samples I selected. I did not have many problems before with getting the samples I chose, but I have not got the samples I selected since they have started with the new packing slips. 

I expect nothing less from Sephora anymore, It is just their normal. 

Out of numerous orders I placed I have got one single order with right samples. I just toss them all into the bin. 

I don't know what USPS is doing with my package but it keeps arriving in my town, goes 2 hours away, comes back in my town, goes 2 hours away again in a different direction. 

Thats how I feel about FedEx Smartpost, but I think FedEx Smartpost is supposed to take forever. Lol.

I had a package ship from Reno, NV on 10/4 that ended up getting delivered on 10/12 because it went from Reno, NV to CA to Phoenix, AZ then back to Nevada. It was only supposed to be delivered to Las Vegas, NV -.-

I noticed that a lot of my FedEx SmartPost packages do this, so I assume its normal for them lol.

It's soooo annoying & bizarre. It was in my town twice and keeps going farther away. @nikki25gee

Ah USPS! My bro ordered Amouage perfume from States and it went to England from States and then to Canada LOL Smiley Tongue

We face-palmed each others so much. 

I needed help finding a new foundation (I think MJ changed their foundation as my bottle was watery and icky) and everywhere I turned today at Sephora (I had it narrowed down to 2 different brands) everyone would turn and walk away - WTF? So I had to corner a MUA and get an opinion and he answered my question, but acted like he couldn't be bothered. I would understand if they were super busy, but they weren't. Was thanked for being a Rouge at checkout and that SA was friendly, but it left me with a bad taste in my mouth. I go to that store all the time. Part of me wonders if because I wasn't dresses up (baggy jeans and sweater) and wasn't as gussied up makeup-wise IDK - just made me feel like crap Smiley Sad

oh no don't tell me that, that's my favorite foundation too 

That's so awkward and just rude! I know exactly what you're talking about though. Or sometimes the SAs will have RBF, and that definitely does not make me want to ask them for anything if they are going to be that off-putting. 

I feel like this experience is common (regarding getting bad service when you aren't sporting a full face of makeup). I had a similar experience a while ago. I went into the store wearing very minimal makeup (maybe just mascara) because I wanted to have my actual skin matched to foundation...and I was totally ignored by the staff. Smiley Frustrated Needless to say, no foundation match happened that day.

For my second attempt, I went in wearing a full face of makeup and a nice SA offered to match me to a foundation I was interested in. So she had to wipe off my foundation in order to apply foundation. Great logic at work here. -__- 

I will have to miss the rouge sale because my dad got urgent surgery at the beginning of Nov and it will take 3 weeks for recovery. Also had to cancel my trip. Thought I could pull some deals while on vacations *sigh* 

@ArvSeph hope your dad will be ok!

@veronika23 thanks! Its leg surgery so hopefully, it will be fine!

@ArvSeph I'm sure it will Smiley Happy

3 Replies