Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

Beauty Pet Peeves 2

The other thread was getting too long and difficult to load! 

So what are your beauty pet peeves? What grinds your gears? Share your stories!!!

Tags (1)

Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

Yikes, that is pretty bad! I do wonder how this happened considered their formulas are so soft and pressed in there tightly. I hope CP resolves this for you!

Hearing someone refer to the Too Faced Hangover primer as "Hangover X" drives me crazy. Why must I be so nit picky? 

Why, what is Hangover X?

Highlighted

The packaging has an x after the R. It's just a play on words: Rx means prescription. 

Hangover RX is an awesome primer, regardless of the name Smiley Wink.

Based on their cutesy packaging I see Too Faced as a brand more for teenagers (even though some products are very nice for all ages) and I also hate the name 'Better than Sex' mascara.  

No need for that.  Let kids be kids. 

I agree, @wheeeee. You can't have products with names like "Boudoir Eyes" or "Better Than Sex" on the shelf next to a palette in the shape of a peanut butter and jelly sandwich or that comes with stickers.

LOL!!!

Can't or shouldn't? Smiley Tongue

This former English major should have known better, @GennX

There's definitely a bit all over the place with their marketing, though I feel like their prime target tends to be late teens to early tweenties. Not too old to stop wanting cutesy things, but old enough to also want risque thing (and old enough to no longer think they're too adult for cute things XD).

OMG @AllysonJo you're hilarious

Kind of peeved at Muji, I ordered 2 weeks ago and nada. 

I ordered from Muji last month when they had a good special going, and it took about 2-3 weeks before I got the shipping notification. If you ordered during a special deal then that's probably why things are delayed.

I received my shipping notification from this sale about a week later and then the items about 2 days later. Sadly 1 arrived broken and they can't replace only refund. Oh well. But email them if u didn't get a shipping notification yet. I ordered on the 29th and shipping notification on the 8th. 

@Kay522  I ordered during the sale too. @jen143xo You got a shipping notification? I've had a lot of lakes in a FB group I'm in that they just showed up via FedEx one day. 

I emailed them a few days ago and have not received a reply. I've had the same ladies as a mentioned above tell me they emailed and never heard back either. 

I received a fed ex shipping notification. But no email from Muji that it was shipped. It was from fed ex. 

@jen143xo My order arrived today, no notice of shipping either. I didn't get a chance to open it yet so I hope everything arrived safely. 
Still a little peeved at the lack of communication and shipping notice though. 

Especially after paying $26 in shipping charges!!!

(which I just figured at $16.25 per Muji)

I agree, the lack of communication and website that was always 'in maintenance' was annoying.

I dunno, I kinda expected this from them. 

But, the drawers are here and soooo pretty!  ;')

@StephaniLynn

@StephaniLynn That is weird that I got a FedEx notification and no one else did. I dont even have a FedEx account or anything. But I am glad it arrived and I hope everything arrive safely! Smiley Very Happy

Only you!  lol!  

Do you have a Fed Ex account??

(and why you got the notification)

@jen143xo

@wheeeee no I don't have an account with fedex at all. So weird. 

Well, ummm, hummm!  lol!

I did notice one thing, tho.

All year long UPS has not knocked on my door.  Not sure if it is a new policy or what, because they used to.

But, I was here and heard the loudest knock.  This was Fed Ex.  lol!! 

I kinda knew what it was since I recognized the uniform.  MUJI!!

@jen143xo

Not so much a pet peeve, but more like something that I just don't get. The Bay sent me a birthday coupon e-mail with $10 off $50...but it can only be used in stores. Why?! They have online discount codes all the time. Why should this be any different? Smiley Frustrated

I hate that too! Why can't I just use the discount online :/ 

1 Reply