Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

Beauty Pet Peeves 2

The other thread was getting too long and difficult to load! 

So what are your beauty pet peeves? What grinds your gears? Share your stories!!!

Tags (1)

Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

You aren't alone, gingaaa, I get itchy eyes from purple eyeliner, doesn't matter whose brand, they all do it.

Thank you for being my eyeball allergy twin Smiley Very Happy

When your order isn't packed well. I had ordered a Burberry eyeshadow palette, and it arrived today with no protective packaging in the box whatsoever. Just the palette and a packing slip. The box was big enough that the palette could bounce around quite a bit, and I'm kind of amazed that it didn't shatter. Who packs fragile products like that?! It's just asking for trouble. 

I had an order packed like that a week ago!! My NARS dual intensity in Jubilation and Selena goodies came with no packaging of any sort and I can't believe everything arrived intact! 

The Bay right? Smiley Very Happy

Hahahahaha, yup! Smiley Very Happy

You know, you'd think a company that was founded in 1670 would have it's s**t together by now.

hahaha yeah that's for sure! They really need to pay attention to shipping and revamp their site!

I got a wedding shower gift (a high end item) in a box that was all ripped up, awkwardly taped, and looked reused. The item itself didn't have a box, and it was just loose in that box.

I wrote to The Bay that I expected higher quality packaging on a $100 item off a bridal registry, and they refunded me the cost of my shipping. 

So some of you on instagram know about this. I was in a car accident on the 14th. I was passing a light and a guy on the u turn was waiting and for some gawd damned reason decided to gun it as soon as my van was right next to his car. If i hadnt steered right my van wpuldve hit full front to his passenger sidr. No one was on his passenger side, he wasnt hurt. Ive bern on muscle relaxants since that day. I feel better today though when i woke up and saw how dilated my pupils were i freaked. Haha.  Everything is fine but now my job kind of fired me. I can go back but with a release form when im at 100 percent which sucks cause i have no doctor and the free clinic takes months for an appt.

@Blackwhiskey,  

That's awful!  I hope that you are feeling better soon! Have you called a lawyer? Sometimes they can help you to get medical care before your case is settled. And of course, in case of urgent need, there's the Emergency Department.

This is a terrible situation. I'm sorry you are faced with this and hope better days find you soon!

I am sorry you are going through this, hugs to you! ❤

Oh my god. I'm so sorry to hear about both the accident and the job.

If you are living in Jersey, there's a free clinic with appointments available I can recommend. 

@Bananya thank you and unfortunately i live in south texas. We do have free clinics but it can take up to a month or so to get an actual appt.

This seemed too good to be true and was.  It didn't translate to the shopping cart.image.png

I would've panicked in a scramble to order if I saw that lol this morning Bite Multistick showed up as a $399 value for me. Unless they are selling me the whole collection for $24....Smiley Very Happy

Whoa, that's a bit steep there😆

If only...

How disappointing, that would have been an awesome deal!

I know right!!!  My heart skipped a beat when I saw it! 

Not a pet peeves but really irritated. I went to Sears and grabbed Double Wear foundation..hey its birthday month so treating myself as much as possible, and then went to loblaws to grab some groceries: least fav activity. On my way out, I am asked for receipt for one zuchini, lettuce what not, I showed her and she is like you did not pay for your foundation, while pointing at my Estee Lauder Double Wear.

Ever since when do grocery stores start selling Estee Lauder -_-

I obviously waved my Sears receipts but holy! Common sense much? 

5 Replies