Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

Beauty Pet Peeves 2

The other thread was getting too long and difficult to load! 

So what are your beauty pet peeves? What grinds your gears? Share your stories!!!

Tags (1)

Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

@jesscheems hey at least we got Disney-lookalike Primer Prime Minister. LOL

Primer Minister.. Freudian slip? Smiley Wink

Spell checker?

Arr close enough! 

Spoiler
FacePalm

Shipping costs are literally infuriating. I understand them in most cases, but in some cases they are absolutely ridiculous.  -__- I wanted a $25 KVD t-shirt (from her High Voltage shop). To ship this thing to Canada bumped up the price to $85!!!! Are you frickin' kidding me?! That is outrageous. And the most infuriating part is that I damn well know it doesn't cost $60 to mail a t-shirt, but they don't give you any other option. Seriously ridiculous. 

It should cost no more than $10, depending on the weight but I think they probably either choose super-expensive courier or just flat shipping Smiley Sad

I  have bee stung lips right now... like stung by a real bee. It hurts so bad more than all the other stings on the rest of my body.  

@moxiepancakes,

I guess that you are swimming in Benadryl  right now!

Yep way too much benadryl, my coworkers find it excessively amusing. 

Holy moly, that sounds painful. Did you walk into a swarm of bees?

I was raking and accidentally hit a nest of cicada killers, they are a ground dwelling wasp like thing, the whole hive swarmed me.

Owwwww. I am glad you are not seriously hurt or allergic, but still 😨 I hope you get better soon!!!!

Oh my god, THAT'S what those are called! I had no idea! They have burrows all over my schools campus and  they are huge and terrifying and chase me everytime I walk by one of their "holes" ugh omg... I'm so sorry. @moxiepancakes

wow!  Take care.  Does not sound fun.

I'm fairly convinced that the NARS blush that I received from beauty dot com is a fake. Smiley Sad Super bummed, hopefully they can reimburse me the 20$. 

Would they not get into trouble for selling fake items? Legal issues? I know, here in Canada, counterfeits items cannot be sold as "the sale and production of counterfeit goods is a crime"

I'm worried that the lime crime velvatine I got from Urban Outfitters is fake too...i know UO is listed as one of their authorized vendors, but the packing on mine has aspects of fakes as well as authentic? so im very confused.

Oh no, what makes you think it's fake? 

I don't know if you can really see from the image, but there are a few differences in the labels (Exhibit A being the legit blush). Plus, Tribulation's compact feels less rubbery than any of my other NARS blushes. Now I'm paranoid that all of my other beauty dot com purchases are fakes. 

narsfake.JPG

Upon further investigation, the mini Goulue that we were given for Rouging has the same face diagram in the lower-left corner. Maybe I'm being over-cautious? 

@AllysonJo Temptalia's photo of Tribulation looks the same as yours. I think they just slightly redid the packaging. 

3 Replies