Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Beauty Pet Peeves 2

The other thread was getting too long and difficult to load! 

So what are your beauty pet peeves? What grinds your gears? Share your stories!!!

Tags:

Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

@SuzieQJ @Carmenatty  If you live in the US, Iโ€™d be happy to send you some of the gwps I have stocked up.   Iโ€™ll never get through it all. Let me know and Iโ€™ll pm you pics or you can tell me colors, products you are needing. 

Hi @Indy701 , 

Thank You So Much Indy, so far youโ€™re the only other one, she does live in the US, Iโ€™m in Canada, although that wonโ€™t stop me!  I wonder if no one is seeing this because itโ€™s already on page 2.

โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโ€™s, SuzieQ. 

Hi @Indy701 , @Carmenatty , @veronika23 ,

Yes I know, I have lots Iโ€™m never going to use also, I wonder, should she tell us what she uses, so at least if we send stuff we know at least some is what she uses?

โค๏ธโ€˜S, SuzieQ. 

@SuzieQJ  @Indy701  OMG you guys are so generous and awesome๐Ÿ˜ขI'm overwhelmed.This is a true blessing.I appreciate you guys.โค

Hi @Carmenatty , @veronika23 , @Indy701 ,

It was only a few weeks ago, someone had a post going about what to do with their gently used makeup, there may be something we can do!

โค๏ธโ€˜S, SuzieQ. 

@SuzieQJ  anything will help.I'm olive skin with warm undertones.I appreciate everything.it's winter so i get kinda pale.20190129_191002.jpg

Iโ€™m sorry @Carmenatty ๐Ÿ˜” 

@faeriegirl thank you.

@Carmenatty Oh no!  Thatโ€™s awful and expensive.  I got my sister a beauty case with a built in combination lock after my niece did something similar. Itโ€™s not big but the most expensive things can fit in. 

@Indy701  thanksโ˜บ

Grrrrrr.. Labels that donโ€™t peel off cleanly! You jerks!Labels that donโ€™t peel off cleanly! You jerks!

RE: Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

Hello @sister13 try olive oil or make a drug store run and get a โ€œorange productโ€ to remove oven grease that has over time turn to gum. I use it on items with a stick that refuses to come off and my oven hood.

@sister13, for stubborn labels, I warm the area up with a blow dryer first. This tends to make the adhesive looser and it's easier to peel off. You could start at the bottom, warming the label and slowly peel up.

Totally agree @sister13 !!!

Curse you labels that don't peel off cleanly!!giphy

@sister13 Ugh I have no patience for labels that donโ€™t peel off correctly. 

This! Just yesterday i went through this nightmare with an acrylic organizer. Uggggh @sister13 

@sister13 Thatโ€™s annoying. Have you tried nail polish remover or rubbing alcohol?  About 70% of the time those work for me if I have nothing else. 

Be careful when using nail polish remover or rubbing alcohol to remove the sticky mess left from labels. Some plastics can be damaged by it and leave a horrible mark. I had a hand mirror years ago that was a pearly pink plastic and the nail polish remover ate into the plastic...eeeek!

Not yet, I was just so annoyed at how extremely sticky it was, and how much effort it will require, itโ€™s really stuck on there!  It I will persevere, thanks @Indy701 โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

Ugh @sister13 I canโ€™t stand when that happens ๐Ÿ˜” 

Thanks for commiserating! Ugh, so annoying! @faeriegirl  ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ

testing