Ask questions, join challenges, and get
recommendations from people like you

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
3088261posts
My Badges Join Community to Receive your First Badge
Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Besides Beauty
What are you watching? (Don't be a spoil sport - spoiler your spoilers)
|
Re: What are you watching? (Don't be a spoil sport - spoiler your spoilers)
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Just finished Purple Hearts and started Cobra Kai.
Just finished Purple Hearts and started Cobra Kai.
Recent images from this conversation
New Reply in Complexion Club
Finding a new HG product to replace discontined Dr.Jart+ Black Label Detox BB Cream
|
Re: Finding a new HG product to replace discontined Dr.Jart+ Black Label Detox BB Cream
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Absolute holy grail: I'd dab this on before blending and it was such a perfect match you could barely even see I'd applied anythin ...read more
Absolute holy grail: I'd dab this on before blending and it was such a perfect match you could barely even see I'd applied anything. Amazing coverage, dewy finish, didn't crease, saved me like 3 application steps...ugh, so upset they discontinued this. Honestly hoping to find some at the bottom of some discount bin somewhere at this point; nothing holds a candle to this.
New Reply in Insiders
Tips on smoother base
|
Re: Tips on smoother base
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @reggieisurfav Do You exfoliate your skin at least once a week? To get a smoother base you have to tackle your skin concerns firs ...read more
@reggieisurfav Do You exfoliate your skin at least once a week? To get a smoother base you have to tackle your skin concerns first. for primer I use Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat Blur Face Primer Blur Primer Gold
New Reply in Savvy Shoppers
Ulta GWPs
|
Re: Ulta GWPs
HALL OF FAMER I INSIDER
Reply: Final multiplier for the Member Love event And a new gwp  
Final multiplier for the Member Love event And a new gwp  
New Post in Oily Skin
Help Please... what order should I do skincare???
Hey everyone, Im Sara and I have oily skin. Some of the products I currently use are: Glow Recipe Blueberry CleanserGlow Recipe Wa ...read more
Hey everyone, Im Sara and I have oily skin. Some of the products I currently use are: Glow Recipe Blueberry CleanserGlow Recipe Watermelon Glow TonerGlow Recipe Strawberry Acid SerumTula Vitamin C MoisturizerLaneige Water Bank Mint Extract Gel Moisturizer I am planning on getting:Glow Recipe Dew DropsGlow Recipe AHA Night TreatmentGlow Recipe Ultra-Fine Mist How and when should I use them, and in what order?? Im so lost everybody please help!
New Post in Lip Lovers
Differences between Dior lip maximizer in Canada & the Us?
 I would like to verify whether there are some differences to the Lip Maximizer packaging between the US & Canada market. One in s ...read more
 I would like to verify whether there are some differences to the Lip Maximizer packaging between the US & Canada market. One in shade 009 which I ordered in Sephora US and it has a little circle on it near the tip of the brush, and the other one in shade 026 (the shimmer one) which my friend said she bought from Canada & the brush has a little square near the tip. Has anyone ever seen or own a Dior Lip Maximizer which has a tiny square near the brush tip and not the tiny little circle? Dior Dior Addict Lip Maximizer Plumping Gloss
  • IMG_3057.jpeg
New Reply in Oily Skin
best concealer for me?
|
Re: best concealer for me?
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Too Faced Born This Way Super Coverage Multi-Use Concealer Cloud NARS Sheer Glow Foundation Copenhagen THESE TWO ARE AMAZING. they ...read more
Too Faced Born This Way Super Coverage Multi-Use Concealer Cloud NARS Sheer Glow Foundation Copenhagen THESE TWO ARE AMAZING. they will leave ur makeup on for so long and give you full coverage. I also recommend using the HUDA BEAUTY Easy Bake Loose Baking & Setting Powder Blondie to set it so it rly won’t go anywhere.
New Reply in Haul Stars
Ambassador Curated
Magical May Hauls 2024 🎩✨
|
Re: Magical May Hauls 2024 🎩✨
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @curlychiquita Thank you
@curlychiquita Thank you
New Reply in Beauty Confidential
Ambassador Curated
What are you wearing today Pt2