Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Complexion Club
|

Finding a new HG product to replace discontined Dr.Jart+ Black Label Detox BB Cream

Hi all,

I've been a loyal Dr. Jart+ Black Label Detox BB cream user for years and have found that it is the only foundation swap that works for me: it has a glowy finish, thick enough coverage to blur acne scarring, and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. But now it's discontinued and I'm crushed. I've tried the new Dr. Jart BB and just HATE it. Is there anywhere I can turn now for a Black Label BB dupe? 

Re: Finding a new HG product to replace discontined Dr.Jart+ Black Label Detox BB Cream

Did you ever find anything similar? It was my favorite go to as well. I was using the Erborian BB Cream in Clair but it's been sold out since like September. The new Dr. Jart BB cream is just too dark for me. 

Re: Finding a new HG product to replace discontined Dr.Jart+ Black Label Detox BB Cream

It's disappointing when a trusted product is no longer available. To find a dupe that matches its qualities, I recommend reading online reviews and forums for suggestions, consulting makeup artists for expert advice, and visiting beauty stores to try out sample products. Exploring online marketplaces and contacting Dr. Jart+ customer service for recommendations could also be helpful.  
https://rainguardroofs.com/

Came here looking for a replacement as well ☹️

I’m in the same boat and I have yet to find anything that compares! It was the perfect color match for me and it had the perfect amount of coverage. I can’t find anything that is even similar and I’ve been looking for a few months now. Everyone kept suggesting the it cosmetics but I don’t like it at all. It’s like it sits on top of my skin. Sigh

I'm just as crushed.  Why does their new one have to be so thick?  And it doesn't blend like the detox.   So frustrating.   I'm following also.  Would love another option.  Thanks! 

This also absolutely crushes me. This is my HG and I’m devastated!!! Please let me know if you find anything that you like similar to this! 

@lela29 Oh that is a bummer to hear! I liked that one as well. Hopefully someone can chime in with a good dupe for you!

7 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
testing