Ask questions, join challenges, and get
recommendations from people like you

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
3089651posts
My Badges Join Community to Receive your First Badge
Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Haul Stars
Ambassador Curated
Magical May Hauls 2024 🎩✨
|
Re: Magical May Hauls 2024 🎩✨
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @caitbird Thank you
@caitbird Thank you
Recent images from this conversation
New Reply in Besides Beauty
What’s in your cup?
|
Re: What’s in your cup?
ICON IV INSIDER
Reply: @itsfi I must have that mug! ...read more
@itsfi I must have that mug!
New Reply in Trending at Sephora
Monthly Favorites: May 2024 Edition!
|
Re: Monthly Favorites: May 2024 Edition!
GO-GETTER III INSIDER
Reply: @lamese4life that's awesome, I'm glad you found some products that work so well for you! Glow Recipe is one of my favorite skinca ...read more
@lamese4life that's awesome, I'm glad you found some products that work so well for you! Glow Recipe is one of my favorite skincare brands, they make some really good products.
New Reply in Skincare Aware
Drunk Elephant Dupes...
|
Re: Drunk Elephant Dupes...
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: L’Oréal Paris bronzing drops are so good. Sephora does not sell them but they are really inexpensive and great dupe
L’Oréal Paris bronzing drops are so good. Sephora does not sell them but they are really inexpensive and great dupe
New Post in Dry Skin
Skin care routine HELP
Hello! i have no idea what im doing when it comes to skin care. I have collected some but i don’t know what order to use what it, ...read more
Hello! i have no idea what im doing when it comes to skin care. I have collected some but i don’t know what order to use what it, and am vs pm. I will list what I have below and hoping someone could tell me in what order & when to use?? thank you!! Peter Thomas Roth Water Drench® Hyaluronic Cloud Serum Peter Thomas Roth Water Drench® Hyaluronic Cloud Cream Hydrating Moisturizer Peter Thomas Roth 24K Gold Mask Pure Luxury Lift & Firm 5 oz CLINIQUE Smart Night™ Clinical MD Multi-Dimensional Repair Treatment Retinol Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL CLINIQUE Repairwear™ Anti-Gravity Eye Cream 0.5 oz/ 15 mL SEPHORA COLLECTION Firming Night Cream with Peptides 1.69 oz/ 50 mL The Ordinary Retinol 0.5% in Squalane, Signs of Aging Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL The Ordinary Lactic Acid 10% + HA 2% Exfoliating Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL The Ordinary Ascorbic Acid 8% + Alpha Arbutin 2% 1 oz/ 30 mL The Ordinary Salicylic Acid 2% Exfoliating Blemish Solution 1 oz / 30 mL The Ordinary Glycolic Acid 7% Exfoliating Toner 8 oz/ 240 mL
New Reply in Savvy Shoppers
Foil Challenge
|
Re: Foil Challenge
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @itsfi Such a smart idea!! ...read more
@itsfi Such a smart idea!!
Makeup remover suggestions to replace Pacifica
|
Re: Makeup remover suggestions to replace Pacifica
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: To be completely honest I to be completely honest I really like the saphora collection cleansing balm it is really good and it is ...read more
To be completely honest I to be completely honest I really like the saphora collection cleansing balm it is really good and it is quit cheap
New Reply in Beauty Confidential
Ambassador Curated
Pan It! - 2024 Challenge
|
Re: Pan It! - 2024 Challenge
GO-GETTER III INSIDER
Reply: @missjeanie I know what you mean, a lot of the products I'm trying to pan are objectively perfectly good, I just have others I li ...read more
@missjeanie I know what you mean, a lot of the products I'm trying to pan are objectively perfectly good, I just have others I like better. And yet, I don't want to waste them by tossing them or letting them sit unused until they go bad, hence trying to pan them. Here's to making as much progress as we can before it's time for next month's update! 😸
Ambassador Curated
National SPF Day ☀️
|
Re: National SPF Day ☀️
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @itsfi It’s better to have too much than not enough! I’ve been keeping the Shiseido Clear Sunscreen Stick SPF 50 0.7 oz / 20 g in ...read more
@itsfi It’s better to have too much than not enough! I’ve been keeping the Shiseido Clear Sunscreen Stick SPF 50 0.7 oz / 20 g in my purse and bag since it’s easy to apply to my little man on the go! But I also have been appreciating the extra moisturizer in Peter Thomas Roth Water Drench® Hyaluronic Hydrating Moisturizer SPF 45 1.7 oz/ 50 mL and the primer effect in the Saint Jane Beauty Luxury Sun Ritual Pore Smoothing Face Sunscreen SPF 30 1.7 oz / 50 mL I was outside all day Saturday at a soccer tournament and gardening and I didn’t burn at all! I was good and had a hat and sunglasses on also!
New Reply in Besides Beauty
Beauty Storage Hacks and Ideas
|
Re: Beauty Storage Hacks and Ideas
GO-GETTER III INSIDER
Reply: @peculiarzmakeup love it! Great idea to use the lipstick holder for concealers and other things too. And I love your Tatcha colle ...read more
@peculiarzmakeup love it! Great idea to use the lipstick holder for concealers and other things too. And I love your Tatcha collection!
Looking for Something?
Unanswered Posts