Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

What’s in your cup?

A companion thread to What's on your plate? 

I thought it would fun to share what we’re all drinking. It could be your favourite tea or show of your crowd pleasing cocktail recipes. What’s in your cup?

Right now, I’m enjoying a nice cup of ginger peach tea with milk and honey. It’s nice and calming before bed. 

IMG_3067.jpeg

Spoiler
And shout out to the original thread  I kinda found out too late about this and it’s been far too long since it was updated. 

Re: What’s in your cup?

Talk of fruits and smoothies on the What is your favorite fruit? thread inspired me to make this smoothie after getting back from the gym.

3.19.2024 Smoothie.jpg

Spinach, pineapple, pineberries (white strawberries), banana, blackberries, ice & water

@Titian06 @peculiarzmakeup @ThatGirlMadi 

Thanks for the tag, @itsfi !  The color is gorgeous!  I hope it tasted as good as it sounds. 😍  I love how your nail polish coordinates with the color of your smoothie. 😄

This looks incredible! And sounds very refreshing I love the ingredients. Such an enjoyable treat 🍓🍌🫐🧊 @itsfi there is so much amazing inspiration in these threads! 

Thank you @peculiarzmakeup! I currently have more bananas in the house than I know what to do with so bananas will be finding their way into my smoothies for the week. 😅 Yes, 100% agree - one of the many wonderful things about BIC is how inspiring folks are. 💗 

It really is wonderful 😊❤️ and that is a good way to distribute them 🙂 love seeing your creations @itsfi 

IMG_8983.jpeg

IMG_8984.jpeg

Pure Recharge Strawberry 🍓 and might I say it is delicious!!! 

What is this Smoothie King of which you speak @peculiarzmakeup @CorgiMommy?  BRB...

Apparently, the closest Smoothie King is in another state. Hmmm... will have to make sure I check it out if I happen to be near one. Making a note to self.

@itsfi  it’s this smoothie place and they make amazing smoothies with great ingredients you can get boosts, I like the pure recharge drinks because there’s a hint of naturally derived caffeine, they have a not so secret menu, haha I love your creativity in brb to another state. They have great flavors and they are so good about environmentally sustainable packing I just had a Mango Strawberry recharge earlier. Do you have any local smoothie places (the ones you make homemade look fantastic) ❤️

We have Jamba Juice here, as well as some local places, though the latter may be more juicing. The Jamba Juice places are far enough away that I have to make an effort to go there, but close enough that if the mood strikes, I can find a reason to be in that area. 😂 

@itsfi that make some great smoothies

@CorgiMommy, it's on the list for places to try when I'm out of town and there's one around. 🗒

@peculiarzmakeup i love smoothie king

@peculiarzmakeup that is what I order but I go to the store it is really close to where I live 

I do too! I used to get the green tea tango which had matcha and a little caffeine but it’s not on DoorDash hahaha it’s on the secret menu.

What is your drink order there? 
🥰 @CorgiMommy 

The last two weeks have been house repairs and spring cleaning which I finally finished yesterday. These were my drinks of choice

IMG_0888.jpeg

IMG_1583.jpeg

Free hot cocoa at In and Out 

IMG_1445.jpeg

Im not much of a cofre person😅 but a few days ago went to a local coffee shop and as soon as my eyes saw Affogato which is a shot of espresso with their house made gelato oh I had to!❤️🤤🍨❤️ they added hot chocolate syrup with some sort of homemade cookie as a garnish🤤 as soon as I tasted it I thought “oh wow oh wow🤩” This was definitely one of the best coffees I’ve every had!❤️❤️❤️IMG_2301.jpeg

@happyskincare  That looks incredible! I've never heard of an Affogato.

This looks so good, @happyskincare ! 😋

637 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos127
  • IMG_3067.jpeg
  • FAF0780A-4344-45D4-9440-83E80D0F608B.jpeg
  • 236160DF-6ACE-497A-8A9E-3DA153D782E8.jpeg
  • IMG_3209.jpeg
  • IMG_20230613_081511027.jpg
  • 20230510_131519.jpg
  • 20230509_131445.jpg