Ask questions, join challenges, and get
recommendations from people like you

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
3093847posts
My Badges Join Community to Receive your First Badge
Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Post in Fragrance Fans
Perfume
Okay so I bought Valentino Roma recently, the pink and black one. And I want to add to my collection I loveeeeee how Roma smells, ...read more
Okay so I bought Valentino Roma recently, the pink and black one. And I want to add to my collection I loveeeeee how Roma smells, what other feminine perfumes are good !???? I want to upgrade my perfume collection.
New Reply in Makeup Is Life
Ambassador Curated
Makeup Challenge of the Week 2021/2022/2023/2024
|
Re: Makeup Challenge of the Week 2021/2022/2023/2024
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @sister13 @Gorgeous highlighter and lippie. ...read more
@sister13 @Gorgeous highlighter and lippie.
Recent images from this conversation
New Reply in Haul Stars
Ambassador Curated
Justifiable June Hauls 2024
|
Re: Justifiable June Hauls 2024
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @Sunnysmom Thank you
@Sunnysmom Thank you
New Reply in Beauty Confidential
Ambassador Curated
What are you wearing today Pt2
|
Re: What are you wearing today Pt2
GO-GETTER II INSIDER
Reply: Dior Dior Addict Lip Tint in Natural RoseBenefit Cosmetics Splashtint Moisturizing Dewy Lip Tint Skinny Dip Please excuse the chin ...read more
Dior Dior Addict Lip Tint in Natural RoseBenefit Cosmetics Splashtint Moisturizing Dewy Lip Tint Skinny Dip Please excuse the chin wrinkles 😶  
New Reply in Cheeky Cheeks
Cheek Challenge Summer 2024: Choose Your Own Adventure
|
Re: Cheek Challenge Summer 2024: Choose Your Own Adventure
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: I have done this on occasion, partly if I’m mixing on the back of my hand and because I hate wasting anything, haha! @danielledani ...read more
I have done this on occasion, partly if I’m mixing on the back of my hand and because I hate wasting anything, haha! @danielledanielle
New Reply in Besides Beauty
Habit Stacking Thread 📚
|
Re: Habit Stacking Thread 📚
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Yes, yes, give it a try @Mellmars1185.  I started today and sipped on a glass of water with a slice of lemon while doing my makeu ...read more
Yes, yes, give it a try @Mellmars1185. 😊 I started today and sipped on a glass of water with a slice of lemon while doing my makeup this morning. I should get to taking my makeup off soon and will sip on water while I do that as well. That will put me at 66 oz of water today. I better go do that now before I forget. 😆
New Reply in Beauty Confidential
Ambassador Curated
2024 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!
|
Re: 2024 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Her lip balms are my favorites (of the ones I’ve tried so far) @Mellmars1185 and my skin has really liked the glazing serum in her ...read more
Her lip balms are my favorites (of the ones I’ve tried so far) @Mellmars1185 and my skin has really liked the glazing serum in her skincare line. The serum coupled with the EADEM Milk Marvel Dark Spot Serum with Niacinamide and Vitamin C 1 oz/ 30 mL have been a wonderful pairing. Looks like she is branching into makeup, maybe? Hope she keeps up with her skincare line as well.
New Post in Lip Lovers
Summer fridays
So good love it truly recommend
So good love it truly recommend
New Reply in Makeup Is Life
Capsule Makeup Collection Challenge
|
Re: Capsule Makeup Collection Challenge
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Week 24 - The Repurposed Makeup Capsule and/or The Multi-tasking Makeup Capsule Okay, multi-tasking makeup week! I have a few caps ...read more
Week 24 - The Repurposed Makeup Capsule and/or The Multi-tasking Makeup Capsule Okay, multi-tasking makeup week! I have a few capsules to rotate through this week. An asterisk (*) next to a product's name signifies this week is the first time the product is being used. Capsule #1: The Keepin' It Simple Multi-taskers:SpoilerProduct:Multi-tasking:Repurpose:*Minori Cream Blush (Orchid)Blush & lip colorN/ATower 28 Beauty SunnyDays SPF 30 Tinted Sunscreen Foundation N/AN/A*Dior Fall/Winter 2011 Ready to Wear Palette (Nordstrom exclusive)Eyes, lips, blush & powderN/AShiseido Eyelash Curler N/AN/AMakeup by Mario Master Mattes Brightening Pencil - Light 1 (discontinued)Lower waterline, lip liner, and lining Cupid's bowN/A#SEPHORA COLLECTION Love The Lift Curling + Volumizing Waterproof Mascara Ultra Black N/AN/ADiptyque Ilio Hair MistHair mist & body sprayN/ASephora Credit Card fanny pack (from Sephoria NYC)N/AAs a makeup bag Palettes can offer multiple uses / products and take some of the guesswork out of having to decide what to wear. I found this one when I was unpacking. It's ... old. And, also my first time using it. Neither of those things are to be applauded in this case. Eeek!Product:Multi-tasking:Repurpose:*Minori Cream Blush (Orchid)Blush & lip colorN/A N/AN/A*Dior Fall/Winter 2011 Ready to Wear Palette (Nordstrom exclusive)Eyes, lips, blush & powderN/A N/AN/AMakeup by Mario Master Mattes Brightening Pencil - Light 1 (discontinued)Lower waterline, lip liner, and lining Cupid's bowN/A#SEPHORA COLLECTION Love The Lift Curling + Volumizing Waterproof Mascara Ultra Black N/AN/ADiptyque Ilio Hair MistHair mist & body sprayN/ASephora Credit Card fanny pack (from Sephoria NYC)N/AAs a makeup bag Palettes can offer multiple uses / products and take some of the guesswork out of having to decide what to wear. I found this one when I was unpacking. It's ... old. And, also my first time using it. Neither of those things are to be applauded in this case. Eeek!Capsule #2: The Bronzy Multitaskers (full face):SpoilerProduct:Multi-tasking:Repurpose:CAY SKIN Isle Lip Balm SPF 30 with Sea Moss and Aloe Stem Cells Clear Lip prep & lippie with minori cream blushN/ASephora Collection Caffeine Eye Mask (discontinued)Prep under eyes for makeup & act as brightenerN/A* minori Cream Highlighter (Golden)Highligher, inner corner (eye) highlight & eyeshadowN/AMAKEUP BY MARIO SoftSculpt Transforming Skin Enhancer® Bronzer, contour, eyeshadow primer and setting powderN/ATower 28 Beauty MakeWaves Lengthening + Volumizing Mascara Makeup by Mario Master Mattes Brightening Pencil - Light 1 (discontinued)Lower waterline, lip liner, and lining Cupid's bowN/AEtude Sunprise Mild Airy Finish SPF 50+ PA++++SPF, primer & mixing base for foundationN/ADrunk Elephant D-Bronzi™ Bronzing Drops with Peptides Foundation when mixed with SPFN/A* minori Cream Blush (Orchid)Blush & lip colorN/AEyeshadow shades Seed & Rustic from the full size Natasha Denona Biba Eyeshadow Palette Eyeshadow & LinerN/AShiseido Eyelash CurlerN/AN/ADiptyque Ilio Hair MistHair Mist & Body SprayN/AEm Cosmetics Checkered BagN/AN/A Product:Multi-tasking:Repurpose: Lip prep & lippie with minori cream blushN/ASephora Collection Caffeine Eye Mask (discontinued)Prep under eyes for makeup & act as brightenerN/A* minori Cream Highlighter (Golden)Highligher, inner corner (eye) highlight & eyeshadowN/A Bronzer, contour, eyeshadow primer and setting powderN/A Makeup by Mario Master Mattes Brightening Pencil - Light 1 (discontinued)Lower waterline, lip liner, and lining Cupid's bowN/AEtude Sunprise Mild Airy Finish SPF 50+ PA++++SPF, primer & mixing base for foundationN/A Foundation when mixed with SPFN/A* minori Cream Blush (Orchid)Blush & lip colorN/AEyeshadow shades Seed & Rustic from the full size Natasha Denona Biba Eyeshadow Palette Eyeshadow & LinerN/AShiseido Eyelash CurlerN/AN/ADiptyque Ilio Hair MistHair Mist & Body SprayN/AEm Cosmetics Checkered BagN/AN/A Capsule #3: The Quick & Easy Full-Face Multitaskers:SpoilerProduct:Multi-tasking:Repurpose:*Minori Cream Highlighter (Golden)Highligher, inner corner (eye) highlight & eyeshadowN/ADiptyque Ilio Hair MistHair Mist & Body SprayN/ADior Diorshow Iconic Overcurl Waterproof Mascara Black N/AN/AHAUS LABS BY LADY GAGA Triclone Skin Tech Hydrating + De-puffing Concealer with Fermented Arnica Foundation & concealerN/ARare Beauty by Selena Gomez Warm Wishes Effortless Bronzer Sticks Bronzer, contour & eyeshadow Shiseido Eyelash CurlerN/AN/AMakeup by Mario Master Mattes Brightening Pencil - Light 1 (discontinued)Lower waterline, lip liner, and lining Cupid's bowN/AKulfi eye linerEyeliner & EyeshadowN/ALAWLESS Skin-Smoothing Talc-Free Perfecting Powder Powder foundation, setting powder, eyeshadow primerN/APATRICK TA Major Headlines Double-Take Crème & Powder Blush Duo Blush & lip color (cream blush)N/AOLEHENRIKSEN Banana Bright Mineral Face Sunscreen SPF 30 1.7 oz / 50 mL SPF & primer (face)N/ASephora Shopping BagN/AMakeup bag Product:Multi-tasking:Repurpose:*Minori Cream Highlighter (Golden)Highligher, inner corner (eye) highlight & eyeshadowN/ADiptyque Ilio Hair MistHair Mist & Body SprayN/A N/AN/A Foundation & concealerN/A Bronzer, contour & eyeshadow Shiseido Eyelash CurlerN/AN/AMakeup by Mario Master Mattes Brightening Pencil - Light 1 (discontinued)Lower waterline, lip liner, and lining Cupid's bowN/AKulfi eye linerEyeliner & EyeshadowN/A Powder foundation, setting powder, eyeshadow primerN/A Blush & lip color (cream blush)N/A SPF & primer (face)N/ASephora Shopping BagN/AMakeup bag Interested to see what multi-taskers or which repurposed products will be used by everyone in their capsules.
New Reply in Nailed It
Show Me Your Nails 2.0
|
Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0
BOSS II INSIDER
Reply: @ather Thank you so much . It makes no sense why this is happening. I am eating my usual diet, using my usual bath and body pr ...read more
@ather Thank you so much 😀😀. It makes no sense why this is happening. I am eating my usual diet, using my usual bath and body products, even using my usual Olive &June cuticle serum. Oh well 🤷🏻‍♀️. Keep on keeping on 😃