Ask questions, join challenges, and get
recommendations from people like you

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
3093616posts
My Badges Join Community to Receive your First Badge
Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Post in Trans is Beautiful
Happy pride!!!
Hi I’m Adalynn! I’m 13 and a pansexual and my pronouns are she/they I just wanted to say happy pride and that glow recipe has a ne ...read more
Hi I’m Adalynn! I’m 13 and a pansexual and my pronouns are she/they I just wanted to say happy pride and that glow recipe has a new toner for pride!!!
New Reply in Everything Eyes
What mascara makes your lashes longer
|
Re: What mascara makes your lashes longer
GO-GETTER I INSIDER
Reply: I hope you love them and they work for you  @sisithebest ...read more
I hope you love them and they work for you 😊💕 @sisithebest
New Reply in Everything Eyes
Peter thomas roth eye patches
|
Re: Peter thomas roth eye patches
GO-GETTER I INSIDER
Reply: Thank you for sharing this @blakeus I’ve been thinking about trying them  ...read more
Thank you for sharing this @blakeus I’ve been thinking about trying them 😊
New Reply in Makeup Is Life
Capsule Makeup Collection Challenge
|
Re: Capsule Makeup Collection Challenge
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @itsfi I hear you loud and clear! When someone complains a palette is lacking pigment, it peaks my interest. ...read more
@itsfi I hear you loud and clear! When someone complains a palette is lacking pigment, it peaks my interest.
Recent images from this conversation
New Reply in Skincare Aware
Rhode Beauty
|
Re: Rhode Beauty
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply:  Launches June 20. 9am Pacific Time. 6 shades. $24 each. Sign up for email notification on direct site.  
 Launches June 20. 9am Pacific Time. 6 shades. $24 each. Sign up for email notification on direct site.  
New Reply in Beauty Confidential
Beauty Pet Peeves 2
|
Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2
NEWCOMER II INSIDER
Reply: When the shade in person is completely different than how the shade shows up in the listed photos. Especially when it comes to blu ...read more
When the shade in person is completely different than how the shade shows up in the listed photos. Especially when it comes to blush and lip products!!
New Reply in Beauty Confidential
Ambassador Curated
2024 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!
|
Re: 2024 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: New from Rhode - launches June 20 @ 9am Pacific - 6 shades - $24 eachSign up for email notification on brand’s site.  
New from Rhode - launches June 20 @ 9am Pacific - 6 shades - $24 eachSign up for email notification on brand’s site.  
New Reply in Trending at Sephora
Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday
|
Re: Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday
ADMIN INSIDER
Reply: Happy Monday, BIC! Usually on the first Monday of the month, we celebrate New Member Monday - a day where we focus on welcoming ou ...read more
Happy Monday, BIC! Usually on the first Monday of the month, we celebrate New Member Monday - a day where we focus on welcoming our new friends in the Beauty Insider Community. 💜 A couple of us on Team BIC were away from our work laptops last Monday, so we kept the festivities for today. 😉 If you're new to Community, hit the "Reply" button and say "hello!" We can't wait to meet you!
New Reply in Haul Stars
Ambassador Curated
Justifiable June Hauls 2024
|
Re: Justifiable June Hauls 2024
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply:  @reese0624 ...read more
🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉 @reese0624
New Reply in Trans is Beautiful
knowledgeSeeker
|
Re: knowledgeSeeker
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Good for you Trans2Erica! You go girl! I’m very early on the same journey and would love to do a beauty lesson at Sephora in Reg ...read more
Good for you Trans2Erica! You go girl! I’m very early on the same journey and would love to do a beauty lesson at Sephora in Regina, Canada but I’m nervous. Am I best to book online? Phone and speak to them? Go in and see them? Is early or late in the day the quietest time? Midweek? I’m hoping to be somewhere a little bit more private but I need lots of tips and help.
Looking for Something?
Unanswered Posts