Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trans is Beautiful
|

knowledgeSeeker

My life has been full of twists and turns, roadblocks, and steep cliffs which have made me retreat or change paths, but after each deviation, I have found myself back on the transition journey path each time.

I have completed my transition internally and now I want it's time to transition socially by revealing the pretty women I see in my own mind to the world. I need to learn how to enhance my facial features such as my eyes and minimize the imperfections. I am looking for a referral to someone who does makeup in the North Dallas or Dallas area with transgender experience who can educate me on the products I should be using and teach me how to apply them?

Re: knowledgeSeeker

@Trans2Erica That’s awesome that you’re taking the next steps in your transition. If you’re just seeking product knowledge, any beauty advisor at your local Sephora can help you out. If you want tips/tricks for applying, inquire about the 75 minute lesson. If that’s not available, you can also do a 60 or 90 minute makeover and ask questions as you go along. The MUAs, in my experience, are more than happy to guide you through makeup application. One other option is to look out for Bold Beauty classes. These are group lessons that cater specifically to members of the trans community. And lastly, you’re welcome to ask here! I’m happy to share what I’ve learned over the last few years. I hope this helps! 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing