Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Rhode Beauty

@itsfi  I saw this and thought of you immediately. I am definitely into trying this one when it comes out. Hopefully it’s available in Canada 🇨🇦 

16353DEB-9C91-4B40-8399-EA1399A060DB.jpeg

plus I’m pretty sure we talked about greasy donut skin 🍩 

Re: Rhode Beauty

Amazing can’t wait to hear yours as well 🙂 @ather 

@peculiarzmakeup  I’ll keep you posted!! Mail takes forever to get across the border! 

Thank you @peculiarzmakeup! I think both salty tan and sleepy girl will look great on you. The blush is super blendable and buildable. Signing up to the wait list is the best way to catch her restock. 

Loving this lippie shades such an incredible variety! @itsfi  

IMG_0522.jpeg

IMG_0521.jpeg

itsfi_0-1718036716693.png

Launches June 20. 9am Pacific Time. 6 shades. $24 each. Sign up for email notification on direct site. 

I’d like to see the LE shade from their pop up shop @itsfi @ather  @peculiarzmakeup @CookieGirl1 . It sounds fun with the bit of pearly shimmer in it! Maybe it’ll be added to the regular shades eventually. 

@Sunnysmom  Oh I didn’t know they had a LE shade. Darn!!! Fingers crossed she brings it out!! 

I know @ather , I just happened to see it. Looks cute! 

@Sunnysmom there's a shimmer version?  I didn't know about that one.

@CookieGirl1 They said they were selling LE “Sprinkle” only in the pop-up shop -described as a “warm pearly pink shade.” I bet it shows up later? Sounds pretty. 

IMG_3170.jpeg

Can anyone help me out please? If the vanilla treatment dried my lips out, will the tint as well? LOVE the Guava shade but afraid it won’t moisturize and will have the same problem.  Sorry but I need feedback as they go on sale so soon and I know will sell out!

@itsfi OK girl, which ones are you getting? 😊

@CookieGirl1, that's the big debate going on in my head at the moment. Sleepy Girl is the shade I naturally gravitate towards and will probably be the one I end up getting even though I should maybe venture out with a different shade. I'm interested in seeing more swatches of Toasted Teddy - wondering if it would make a good bronzer shade. Do you think you'll pick up any? There have been so many blush releases, and beautiful ones at that; it can be hard to narrow down the blushers to chose from. 

@itsfi it's probably a sign that you need both 😉.  I won't be picking one up, at least not right away.  I think that they're cute and the colors are pretty but they aren't calling to me like some of the other blushes that have started popping up.

Ha, I need to find out if these are refillable @CookieGirl1. If they are, then I'll definitely get one and if I like the formula, then maybe another at a later date. If they are not refillable, I will try to stick to just one for the time being. I have some other blushes I need to incorporate into my routine and these seem like they'll be around (absent the inevitable out of stock situation) so one should be fine. I have time to determine which one and that decision will probably be made the day they launch, but for now, the plan is for one blush stick. 

@itsfi I hadn't even considered that they might be refillable but that would be nice.  I love it that more brands are starting to make refillable products!

These are stunning I love the shades! I’ve always wanted to try Rhode @itsfi  beautiful collection 🤩

These shades are very pretty aren’t they @peculiarzmakeup?! Which color(s) would you go for? 

Ohhh, I’ve been very impressed with her skincare line. I can be fairly particular when it comes to skincare products but have been pleased with what she has put out. Her lip treatments - both the tinted and untinted ones are great. 👍🏼 I love her glazing serum and her newest addition, the cleanser, makes for a good second cleanse. 

@ather is a huge fan of Rhode Beauty so she’ll have some good insights to share. 

@itsfi  Yes! I agree!! I’m so picky with skincare also and I’m sure it’s because my skin is the more picky one!!! I currently love the whole line and use it every day!!’ I’m surprised that there’s so many shades in the new blush line! I’m surprised in a good way!!! @peculiarzmakeup  You definitely need to check it out! I would say try the lip treatment first you can’t go wrong with that one! And the glazing fluid is another great place to start! I love RBC because it’s so rich yet light on my skin. I don’t feel like it’s heavy and sits on my skin. I love how it absorbs quick!! As @itsfi  mentioned the cleanser is a great second cleanser it is gentle and I feel like it’s really good at cleaning all the leftover makeup on my face! I usually use Farmacy Clearly Clean Makeup Removing Cleansing Balm as my first cleanser!’ The glazing milk is also great. I like to use it when I start my nighttime routine it gives that extra moisture my skin craves!!! I can’t wait to hear if you decide to try the new blush or any other items!!! 

I will 💯 be trying a lip treatment thanks for the great reccomendations @ather  and @itsfi 🫶

I’m drawn too juice box and piggy from the set I adore these names and the shades. Thank you for sharing on that I’ve been wanting to try the lip balm and usually when I try one thing it leads to another. I’m glad you have had good experiences with them 💕 @itsfi 

ooo @ather id love to hear your experiences 

appreciate you both! 

28 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 112 replies
  • 363 Hearts Given
  • 9 Contributors
Photos25
  • 16353DEB-9C91-4B40-8399-EA1399A060DB.jpeg
  • IMG_0253.jpeg
  • Rhode 1.png
  • Rhode 2.png