Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Beauty Pet Peeves 2

The other thread was getting too long and difficult to load! 

So what are your beauty pet peeves? What grinds your gears? Share your stories!!!

Tags:

Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

@anniebellecamp  agreed! Or when you try lip masks and they’re still chapped. It’s a bummer at times haha 

When my foundation does not last the whole day.

Try the Danessa myricks yummy skin blurring balm. It lasts the whole day and feels like nothing!! it also looks better the longer you wear it because the blurring balm absorbs sweat and balances oil all day. I swear by it for hot summers. 

when i cant find a good concealer with red undertones that isnt super light!

When a product I love is discontinued. RIP to the Haus Labs atomic shake lip lacquer. 

@veronika23 it is sad when a product is discontinued.

Ok! So… can I just take a moment to whine about the fact that I wish Sephora would hold my items until they’re all ready to ship at once in the same box and not forget my samples!? 😭 like I know there’s 1000x worse problems but I’m already embarrassed about how many Sephora packages are coming in the mail so… πŸ˜… 

When the shade in person is completely different than how the shade shows up in the listed photos. Especially when it comes to blush and lip products!!

When every shade in an eyeshadow pallet is amazing, except ONE. I have this problem all the time with dark blue eyeshadow, every single one I have tried is patchy. 

When products don’t work together so they end up pilling uncontrollably 

For sure 100% agree!

when brands say stuff is for sensitive skin but it's scented 

When I finish my makeup routine, head out the door, and then moments minutes or hours later realized I missed one step. It’s usually my eyebrows I always forget πŸ€—

@peculiarzmakeup it's always mascara or lips for me. I usually keep a mini mascara or random lippies in my car or bag for this exact reason lol

That is such a great idea like have a mini in my purse love that! Thank you 😊 and I know it’s like different for everyone it’s kinda neat but definatley a peeve to skip a step atleast for me anyways ❀️ @makeitup305 

@peculiarzmakeup something like Glossier Boy Brow Volumizing Eyebrow Gel-Pomade if you don't need hold and just a tint would do the trick for you. I usually go all out on eyeshadow and end up running late and forget mascara until I look in the rearview mirror in my car.

I appreciate the on the go suggestion so much thank you and this looks great 😊 @makeitup305 

When your stick product stops rolling up so you start scraping it out and find that at least 2 months of product is left.... 🫠

1000018395.jpg

 

This is literally the worst. I am experiencing the same with my Milk Makeup bronzer tube. 😒

That’s a tough one @jaaayp 

When you purchased at least 3 bottles of the same skincare and the 3rd one comes in oxidized but the customer service reps you that it's "safe" to use....

It's not about the safety! (Although very important), but about the effectiveness!!!

Anyone have seen this before? My previous 2 bottles were bright green, I assume this is the vitamin c oxidized even though I have not opened this bottle at all until yesterday! @itsfi ?

1000018078.jpg

 

1000018126.jpg

 

2 Replies
testing