Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

I'm pretty sure somebody's SA will send some more info here around late October / early November. That what my SA did last year. Promise you won't miss out any hot Tom Ford news though I'm not sure if your wallet would be happy about this. Mine certainly won't 😉

They will launch 50 Lips and Boys this Fall.  25 will be repeats, and 25 will be new shades.

I typically like 35-50% of any collection.  So I am guessing I will end up with 10 of the 25 new L&B.  Guessing. 

Hm... She doesn't have any new info for us 😉 Back in April, GC posted about this. If you go back to page 19 or more there are more info. Page 2, detective Mocha posted 2 spanking new shades of L&B 😉 We are all patiently (well not really) to find out the rest of 25 L&B new shades 😉

Finally, it's here!! 😄

Well! What do you think?

I haven't smeared it all over my face yet 😄 buuuut it's gorgeous to look at.

Tomorrow, we try for reals!

Mocha, I can't wait!!!!  I want to see what you think of the lighter shade if you get to try  that too...

Sounds like a plan! :smileyvery-happy:

Canadian ladies! If you have time please take a brief moment to contact Tom Ford and ask that all of the Nordstrom stores in Canada carries it.  The more of us who speak up the best it will be... The small quantities available to us is crazy..

Also apparently the new Nordstrom in Vancouver will be the biggest one yet and it will include a Tom Ford Boutique!

Anonymous Insider

The new Tom Ford Ombre eye and cheek colors are live on Nordstrom.com. I am so excited to get these! I hope they are as good as they look!

Interesting- normally I am excited about his new releases, but these are doing nothing for me. 😕

Anonymous Insider

They remind me of the MAC ombre blushes and the EL ombre blushes...I hope the quality is a tad better than MAC and EL.

Well I got screwed!  I had an SA who never replied to me... finally find a new one, get put on the pre-order list for TF Illuminating duo... Get an email this morning they received 9 I was number 10. UGH.  I so saw this coming too.

Cross fingers... I might get one!!!!  OMG I so hope so!

That happened to me before in summer as well. I pre-ordered pink glow palette, my SA told me a lot of her clients didn't get one and they will have another shipment. At the end, I received nothing, so I switched to another SA. Where did you order it from? Bloor St or Yorkdale?

Sorry you didn't get it :(I was at Bloor and she never returned my emails... so more recently I had someone at Yorkdale. I was lucky enough to get the summer one... but almost missed out. UPS delivered to the wrong house! It spent the day sitting in the hot sun. Man was I pissed.

I think all Canadian ladies should write to TF direct. They are the ones apparently choosing who sells it in Canada.... I'm going to write another email. If both Nordstrom would have it we would all have more chances.

Yeah I have had problems with Bloor too. They are not very professional at that counter 😞

yeah seems I've been having problems with a bunch of SA's. UGH. Where do they find these people???

I was afraid the same thing would happen to me (although through Yorkdale) but fortunately I received confirmation that mine has been sent out. 

I'm very glad to have it, but I've also found communication often lacks. At the end of the day, I'm glad to be getting it so I'm not mad about that but I certainly agree with you that I expect more and better communication about this. That's such a small number 😞 hopefully more is coming! But I'd be disappointed, too.

I don't have any Tom Ford, but all these lipstick pictures and swatches are so pretty...must resist. Too bad he doesn't sell minis!

There are some lips and boys still available at Bloomingdales ie Cooper, Francesco, John, Alexander, West, etc. 

16,860 Replies
testing