Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Brand Loyal
|

Tom Ford Updates

Tom Ford Updates 

updated 10/16

New 40 Lipsticks for sale (US): 

-

Spoiler

New 50 Lips and Girls for sale (US): 

Spoiler

Holiday Soliel Collection, 2017 

Spoiler

Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

This is the one TF gives employees during training or for press release.

Yeah - I saw similar labels on some of the bloggers l&b posts. And on some ebay posts 2 weeks before release. TF lippies have such a distinctive smell and feel that I would think they'd be harder to fake

Just got my order from Nordstrom today Smiley Happy 

Here is Jay:

jay.jpg

And here is Wes (left) and Jay (right) for comparison. I had Wes from last year:

jaywes.jpg

Tony, Ansel, Malik, and Leonardo added to my collection today...

ETA: and Eric and Egon...

I got my boys yesterday! My Holts SA including 2 boxes for my 6 boys. I am very happy. I got Eric, Tony, Theo, Derek, Daniel and Malik. Debating ordering Roman now...

My Saks SA just called me (4 days later) and said they couldn't process my pre-order because she didn't have my drivers license.  So silly, because now I could just go in-store or order online.  I've taken this as a sign that I really don't need any more lipsticks right now!

My Black Friday order from Holt Renfrew arrived today, so I can hopefully share some swatches of Joaquin, Malik, and Vladimir tomorrow Smiley Happy 

Have been stalking this thread marveling at all the beautiful boys.  I'm lusting after Daniel, Egon, & Jake but I have been buying so many lippies the past few weeks...I feel guilty getting them now - sigh

I finally ordered Egon last night - my first TF purchase! Now to stalk my mailbox.

thank you everyone here for enabling me to buy the LBs. ;-) I managed to get Joaquin, Theo, and Drake from NM online yesterday ($50 off promo + TF box + set of 4 drinking glasses + 12% ebates = HTH!!). Took me FOREVER to make the purchase since I get running into issues with their website. reading back in this thread, seems like others were having this experience as well, but were successful in the end with the purchases (hooray!).

I won't have mine until next week but if I have to pick right now, it probably is Tony or Joaquin 

Temptalia has the reviews for last 5 boys. I guess nobody cares at this point since those 5 boys are most loved in our communitySmiley Wink

I wasn't even that interested until I started seeing people's swatches. Richard, Jake, Collin and Eric are on their way to me now!

YEAH I see a Holts charge today go through for my pre-order!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boys are up at Neiman Marcus including the sets. The $50 off $200 promo applies. 

Looking at all these lovely swatches is making me so excited for my pre-order. I hope Holts ships out the pre-orders tomorrow!

I'm so intrigued by Egon. For ladies who have seen it in person, how would you describe it? 

Marie Claire has an article online showing 7 different women of varying skin tones trying out Drake - very pretty!

Any thoughts on Louis versus Jude? I'm thinking of picking up one of the, unsure of which... and I don't think I need both?

I don't have any of the dupes Temptalia lists for either one. And I find since I'm a fair amount lighter than Christine, that lipsticks tend to be brighter/bolder on me - so I think either one could work Smiley Happy 

I know some of you starting to receive yours, or have seen them in person... any thoughts?

Wow. I'm regretting not ordering Joaquin.

I bought from Chanel, Guerlain and NARS collections this year. and Since these lippys are pricey and there are new Quads coming up in Jan, I'm limiting myself to 1 this year (er. maybe 2).  You guys make collecting these boys so tempting!

So far, I've only ordered Drake from my SA.

I'm trying not to consider any others... I need someone to hold my hand so I don't start texting my SA.

15,045 Replies