Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Beauty Pet Peeves 2

The other thread was getting too long and difficult to load! 

So what are your beauty pet peeves? What grinds your gears? Share your stories!!!

Tags:

Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

@heartsmyface ,

I think your little one wants to be an artist!   And you need padlocks on your makeup drawers.  Farewell Nars Yu.  😞

You do have a beautiful collection, so well organized!

I can get behind that!  And thank you.  I just recently did a lipstick rotation pulling the lipsticks i want to use this season up into the drawers on the counter and replacing the slots with what I was using all fall/winter,  I’m really getting back into pink nudes.  @tsavorite 

@heartsmyface,

Love this! Thank you for sharing:) You are giving me inspiration to organize my collection.

❤️ Melissa

@heartsmyface What an amazing collection!

Best,

Rebecca 

For the record, I “liked” this post but I don’t like-like it; I just wanted to show moral support. Those moments are heart stopping! Glad the damage wasn’t too bad @heartsmyface !

😲😢 dang offspring! so sorry @heartsmyface they are so q...

😲😢 dang offspring! so sorry @heartsmyface they are so quick when they want to be!

Re: 😲😢 dang offspring! so sorry @heartsmyface they are so q...

Ugh, it wasn’t even that he was quick.  I sometimes get into a meditative state laundry folding and normally it works out alright.  My luck was out.  @sonnydee 

@heartsmyface oh no... how did this happen?  

My mini me tiny human decided he was feeling artistic.  I walked up with a pile of laundry to put away and he was all like ‘uh oh!!!’ Yeah.  Uh oh.  @missjeanie 

@heartsmyface  oh no.... lol I shouldn't laugh... but I am.. only because I can totally see this playing out in so many homes!  I can just picture the mom look your mini got! Thankfully not all was lost!

Mine did that once with pink nail polish 🤦‍♀️

Ahhhhh, please tell me it wasn’t on the carpet! 😬 @faeriegirl 

@heartsmyface  Thankfully it was just on my vanity drawer and a little on the tile. He sure was proud of his art lol😂

Oh phew!   Nail polish is potentially waaaay worse!  At least it’s a generally easy cleanup on hard surfaces if not a little stinky.  I can just imagine him smiling up at you. Mine KNEW he had done a bad thing.  It’s my fault though.  I left the drawer unlocked and he, being two, still has low impulse control.  @faeriegirl 

Hmm, do they make childproof locks for this type of situation?

They do.  I have locks on my drawers.  I either left it open or he’s figured out how to get in.  @Tarabotti 

I paid to get my makeup done for my best friend's wedding and though it looked nice in person, I look orange in a bunch of pictures. I'm not sure how I didn't notice it in person but I’m really bummed that I'm going to be the wedding oopah loompah. Even my boyfriend said I could have done a better job myself (even before we looked at the pictures). 

Aw, I'm sorry, @makeitup305. That's disappointing :(

Aw, I'm sorry, @makeitup305. That's disappointing 😞

Re: Aw, I'm sorry, @makeitup305. That's disappointing :(

@curlychiquita I was pretty bummed. I'd never gotten my makeup done before and to pay for it to suck is a let down. I wish I had noticed in person so I could've fixed it myself. I saw that it was a little off but not as bad as what it looks like in pictures 

I was putting away all my Galentine gifts and Fenty doesn’t fit ☹️

☹️☹️

dollar tree's website has some organizers that I think ar...

dollar tree's website has some organizers that I think are made for smaller nail polishes that I bought on their website that I use to store oversized lipsticks or ones I prefer to keep in the box. if you go to their site and search acrylic organizer it should come up... you can also find them in some stores. ps love your collection and organization skills
5 Replies
testing