Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Beauty Pet Peeves 2

The other thread was getting too long and difficult to load! 

So what are your beauty pet peeves? What grinds your gears? Share your stories!!!

Tags:

Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

@heartsmyface  Thankfully it was just on my vanity drawer and a little on the tile. He sure was proud of his art lol😂

Oh phew!   Nail polish is potentially waaaay worse!  At least it’s a generally easy cleanup on hard surfaces if not a little stinky.  I can just imagine him smiling up at you. Mine KNEW he had done a bad thing.  It’s my fault though.  I left the drawer unlocked and he, being two, still has low impulse control.  @faeriegirl 

Hmm, do they make childproof locks for this type of situation?

They do.  I have locks on my drawers.  I either left it open or he’s figured out how to get in.  @Tarabotti 

I paid to get my makeup done for my best friend's wedding and though it looked nice in person, I look orange in a bunch of pictures. I'm not sure how I didn't notice it in person but I’m really bummed that I'm going to be the wedding oopah loompah. Even my boyfriend said I could have done a better job myself (even before we looked at the pictures). 

Aw, I'm sorry, @makeitup305. That's disappointing :(

Aw, I'm sorry, @makeitup305. That's disappointing 😞

Re: Aw, I'm sorry, @makeitup305. That's disappointing :(

@curlychiquita I was pretty bummed. I'd never gotten my makeup done before and to pay for it to suck is a let down. I wish I had noticed in person so I could've fixed it myself. I saw that it was a little off but not as bad as what it looks like in pictures 

I was putting away all my Galentine gifts and Fenty doesn’t fit ☹️

☹️☹️

dollar tree's website has some organizers that I think ar...

dollar tree's website has some organizers that I think are made for smaller nail polishes that I bought on their website that I use to store oversized lipsticks or ones I prefer to keep in the box. if you go to their site and search acrylic organizer it should come up... you can also find them in some stores. ps love your collection and organization skills

@scott1201 Oh no! It looks like it might get its own special home 🙂

Best,

Rebecca 

I had the same problem @scott1201 😔. I finally gave up and just kept it in my makeup bag.

Ugh, i just can’t stand when one product ruins the entire organization scheme!  (I’m looking at you real techniques brush with your super wide handle) @scott1201 

Nooooooo @scott1201 😱 my PMG bullets are the same way. So annoying!

Last week I bought Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides powder in Dark Chocolate Blackberry from Target, and I finally went to try it today. It doesn't dissolve, no matter how long I stir it. It smells like chocolate, but tastes like nothing. I only tasted it, I didn't drink the whole thing, too chunky!

Probably best for smoothies.Probably best for smoothies.

That’s too bad that it turned out like this @suzyo ... but at least it smelt good, right?

That definitely does not look appealing.  I agreed - probably best to try to blend it with something in a smoothie. 

That looks less than appealing.  😂. Maybe it may work better blended in a blender?  Haha, yeah I wouldn’t want to drink that like that either! @suzyo 

Yep that looks like something that needs to be blended into something so I can’t see it @suzyo 😂

RE: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

I really wish lip products would clearly and accurately display their color on the outside. No all black packaging, no frosted glass etc. Would help me reach for them more often.

Re: RE: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

That would be great if they did that @Shelbstirr. I would probably wear more lipstick that way!

Re: RE: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

@Shelbstirr  completely agree!  

testing