Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

Beauty Pet Peeves 2

The other thread was getting too long and difficult to load! 

So what are your beauty pet peeves? What grinds your gears? Share your stories!!!

Tags (1)

Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

I have another pet peeve....I stop in my local rite aid and checkout the display and see the new wet and wild foundation stuff. Since I didn't read up on it, I pick up a powder that claims to set makeup and not cause flashback. Reading some more it says it works for all skin tones. Yay!...until i get home and swatch it and realize I bought a powder that comes in various shades. My rite aid only had one color -_- which lead me to believe it was a one size fits all powder not something that has at least 5 other shades!!!! I am now the owner of a warm beige setting powder....:sigh:

My Sephora order from January 22nd just shipped out today.  That's some slow turnaround for one Bite Agave mask!

When you're thinking about buying a fragrance then remind yourself that Sephora should have a point multiplier soon so you put off buying said fragrance and now can't remember what you wanted in the first place Smiley Frustrated #gettingold LOL.

I am really bummed that Wayne Goss brushes are only carried by Beautylish.  I had the face set as the only gift on my Valentine's list, and today I saw it went out of stock Smiley Sad

Beauty Pet Peeve: Myself

Why do I wait around to pull the trigger on an item obviously on its way out the door?

Dang me and dang Sephora for playing with my emotions

fri.gif

Dying cause i wish i had the points for the atelier perfume. Those are so expensive. 

Amazon costumers that don't understand the concept of "product review" vs "seller feedback". They'll give one star to a seller because they did not like the product itself (how is that the seller's fault?), OR they'll give one star for a product because one of the 20 possible sellers in that page sent them a bad product, but they don't even name the bad seller :/

Companies that either don't offer email subscriptions to let you know when a product is back in stock, or they offer the service, but don't actually follow through. It pisses me off because I don't have time to check twice a day to see if it's back in stock. That's why I want the "email me when back in stock" option. Grrr.

Always one of these situations:

When a good promo code pops up, there's nothing on my to buy list and I need to buy something random but not necessary to get the good promo.

When there's a bunch of things I actually need and no good promo to be found. 

Can't win! 

I forgot to get a fragrance item I acutally need during the point multiplier. First world problems at Sephora...

Current peeves:

1. no samples or not the samples you thought you were getting (I'm still happy for samples though)

2. when checking out that list of promo codes aren't readily available then (at least in the app - they're under mobile offers

3. that codes like "twolips" can't actually be used twice to get one of each product

All first world complaints though ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Hm the site still says "And" for me (at least on the special offers pages)

Thanks everyone!

My orders also are taking 3-4 days. According to the site, if you order on a Monday am it will arrive by Wednesday end of day. My products are coming Thursday or Friday. When I called I was told it can take 24-48 hours to process. What? How can they manage a 2 day shipping promise?

when some  one does their makeup exactly the same way with no variation - layer (noticeable layer )of matte foundation looking like a wall paint, thick black eye liner (hello raccoon eyes) and jelled to the head hair...

Honey boo-boo sweetey time to change it up- especially if you are planning to be a doctor - I personally would not want to see you...

Also seems silly to have to follow your own thread in order to get notifications of your responses.... obviously you would want to!

Having packages at the post office and not being allowed to drive. Gimmie my packages. Gimmie, gimmie, gimmie🤗

Buying a product on sale only for it to end up on Hautelook for 1/3 the price one week later.

So basically my pet peeve is that I'm not clairvoyant. 

I was waiting for an Ulta beauty break and one of my items sold out. Sigh, I feel like this always happens and I should learn but I keep testing my luck.

The promo says I can pick two but once I'm in there I'm only allowed one.   Not cool. 

IMG_7925.PNGIMG_7923.PNG

When ebates has a 3x the cash back event but Sephora is not included Smiley Sad 

You know the new format is a disaster when your customers can't even shop. 

Such new graphics. No able to shop. Much Sephora wow.