Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Beauty Pet Peeves 2

The other thread was getting too long and difficult to load! 

So what are your beauty pet peeves? What grinds your gears? Share your stories!!!

Tags:

Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

Ha, yasssss!  With the little springs on the wings!!!  

....we've just dated ourselves.

OMG YES!!!  Thanks @heartsmyface 🙂 always had these handy back in the day lol

These were basically the scrunchies  of the late 90's.  Do people still wear these or are they back to being sewing supplies? 

Because life would be too easy 😄 😄 😄

Hahaha!! 😄 That is true though @darkiceis

BT is playing me today.  It's posting my comments in random places.  I'll just be silently hearting things in you need me.

Image result for george michael bluth gif

lol I love this gif! This is how I feel every night around the time I check bt after I get my kid to bed. This seriously cracked me up. Thank you.

I have to keep pushing the heart icon several times to heart anyone, and it is annoying me! 😞

I'm having problems hearting for a long time now! Very irritating!

😞 I'm having problems too... mostly trying to heart things... and uploading pics... so slow 😞

Pretty peeved with Ulta right now! Do they ever respond to cs emails ( "contact us" option  ) you send?! Not very impressed with them at all. First, they sent me an obviously swatched and messed up eye shadow palette. And, now they are not responding to my emails. And, wow! Mail returns are not even free?! I think I'm just gonna stay away...

Ugh. Sorry.  I don't get why companies just don't reply if they offer the option. I can't tell you how much times I wrote to Givenchy and never got a reply.

giphy.gif

Thanks. So very rude, yes!

I've had a good experience contacting them via Facebook. Good luck, that stinks.

Thanks! Good to know. I guess I'll finally have to make a FB account just for these kinda things. I heard so many times companies do nothing until you call them out publicly. Sad. Smh.

They have a message button (if you're not familiar with FB, it's basically PMing), which is what I used. So you don't need to go public if you don't want to.

Anonymous Insider

I know it's much more annoying to call sometimes but I would definitely suggest giving their 800 number a call. Just last week I had a shampoo liter come and it had leaked all over the box and they sent a replacement at no charge (and didn't even have me ship back the one that had come damaged).

Edit: Mention that you had reached out over email in a timely fashion and that no one responded.

Thanks for your suggestion, @Anonymous . Wow, your experience with them sounds fantastic!

I didn't have time to call last two weeks ( I know that is never quick and "painless"! I simply had no time for that. That's why everybody has "contact us via email" option, I'd say. ), so I was thinking reaching out via email should work just as fine as it works perfectly everywhere else. Guess not...

By now I am pretty much done with this situation. It's very disappointing. I have no energy or will ( nor do I care! ) to deal with this kind of ridiculousness any further. I am going to go out of my way to return the palette in store. I'm gonna do that, and that's pretty much it. My short experience with Ulta is ending after that. Can't say I'm sorry. Plenty of other retailers out there make it priority to reach out back to you asap ( many the very same day! )... So, no. Not wasting another second on Ulta.

Anonymous Insider

I understand it can be frustrating 😞 Sorry you had to deal with that! While I do think they're getting better, they still have a ways to go...

How disappointing! 😞 I had no idea mail returns were not free.

This seemed too good to be true and was.  It didn't translate to the shopping cart.image.png

1 Reply
testing