Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Beauty Pet Peeves 2

The other thread was getting too long and difficult to load! 

So what are your beauty pet peeves? What grinds your gears? Share your stories!!!

Tags:

Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

😄 😄 I think my hair looked like that in the 90's. Perfect with my lip smackers, lol. @veronika23

I LOVED lip smackers. Obsessed I was with them....

Dr Pepper.  

Mine too!  I used to wet gel the cr@p outta my hair and stick it up in a giant monster clip on top of my head.  Oh with glitter gel cause that's an important detail.  

I had all those silly little butterfly clips, and would put 20 or so in my hair at a time....along with glitter gel or colored hair mascara. 😄

I had some butterfly clips myself back in the day. I got rid of them because I felt I had out grown them. Then bought some new butterfly clips from Ulta last year. I'm sure I'm too old for them, but I wear them around the house. I'm quirky...or just reliving my youth lol

I always had the same type of hairdo and those solver clips... man I can't recall the name...

salon clips? maybe?

Hem clips?  I used to decorate them with nailpolish and glue on little rhinestones and plastic animals.  image.jpeg

I was totally thinking something else. I have never known what these were called. Thank you. I still have these kinds of clips. I don't wear them, but I have them. I think they are sold at cheap shops like WalMart or drugstores.

I had a million of these hahaha omg..ponytail and snap clipped a couple on either side...off course there were butterflies attached to them in different colours that I coordinated with my outfits 😉

Ha, yasssss!  With the little springs on the wings!!!  

....we've just dated ourselves.

OMG YES!!!  Thanks @heartsmyface 🙂 always had these handy back in the day lol

These were basically the scrunchies  of the late 90's.  Do people still wear these or are they back to being sewing supplies? 

Because life would be too easy 😄 😄 😄

Hahaha!! 😄 That is true though @darkiceis

BT is playing me today.  It's posting my comments in random places.  I'll just be silently hearting things in you need me.

Image result for george michael bluth gif

lol I love this gif! This is how I feel every night around the time I check bt after I get my kid to bed. This seriously cracked me up. Thank you.

I have to keep pushing the heart icon several times to heart anyone, and it is annoying me! 😞

I'm having problems hearting for a long time now! Very irritating!

😞 I'm having problems too... mostly trying to heart things... and uploading pics... so slow 😞

testing