Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

Beauty Pet Peeves 2

The other thread was getting too long and difficult to load! 

So what are your beauty pet peeves? What grinds your gears? Share your stories!!!

Tags (1)

Beauty Pet Peeves 2

Overpackaging! Seriously.

Beauty Pet Peeves 2

I hate it when a brand discontinues something amazing. I used to love all the MUFE eyeshadows...and the massive variety that they used to carry....Now I just walk by them now with a "meh" attitude. Sadness 😭

Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

I was sooooo tired last night doing my skincare routine before bed, I grabbed a mini bottle of Ole Henrickson Truth Serum instead of my eye cream.  Luckily I noticed when the smell was all wrong, but yikes I could have burned the bleep out of my undereyes!

@sandykat79, I completely understand. I got off work one...

@sandykat79, I completely understand. I got off work one morning and just about squirted Garnier micellar cleansing water into my contact lens case 🤪

@sandykat79  Whew, good thing you noticed before using it! Reminds me of the time I accidentally applied a vitamin C serum to my eyelids: I normally avoid my lids while applying that serum to my face, but I was half awake that morning. It didn’t cause a skin reaction on my lids, but it did cause a behind-the-eyes headache so bad, I thought it’d trigger a migraine. Lesson learned. 

Beauty Pet Peeves 2

I know this happens with cell phones but I dropped my Kevyn Aucoin lip gloss in the toilet today....let that sink in....of a porta potty. 😳😳😳😳😠😠😠😠😡😩😩😩😫😫😫😫😫RIP

@sonnydee 

Girl I dropped my passport in a porta potty 🤦‍♀️

Unfortunately being a legal document and being in Europe, I HAD to get it out. 🤢

@GG84 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣, That's hilarious!

@GG84 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣, That's hilarious!

ohh, NOOOO! That's SO nasty! Did you have to use it or di...

ohh, NOOOO! That's SO nasty! Did you have to use it or did you have it replaced at the consulate...?? 😖🤢

😢

😢

RIP lippie.  @sonnydee 

Holy cow @sonnydee I would be so bummed too.  I had a PMG mini lipstick fall down my bathroom sink and could never recover it.

@sprocketta, I remember when that happened to you, soooo...

@sprocketta, I remember when that happened to you, soooo sad. Glad your full size PM lipstick will be safe from the sink 😊

@sonnydee   Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!  What a tragic end!    😭😭😭😭

😫 @sonnydee

😫 @sonnydee

@sonnydee @Oh no! That totally sucks !!

I placed an order with Too Faced direct on 8/27/19. I never received a tracking number for my order. I sent them a DM so I am hoping for a positive response. I waited for the last day of the sale to place my order because I waited until the Christmas Liquid Matte Lipsticks restocked. There also was a good GWP that day. Fingers are crossed that I will receive my order.

Update to my post. Customer service from Too Faced direct reached out to me and she did provide me with a tracking number. I did receive my order with one item OOS but at least I did receive the Christmas set that I was excited for.

@Loretta55   Oh phew!   Thanks for the update!  

I forgot how much I like their lip products @heartsmyface. I am enjoying the Lip Injection Glossy in the color Like A Boss which is a pretty pink/lilac shade which is pretty close to my MLLB shade and very glossy. I am sorry that I never tried this formula before because this has been my favorite purchase from the Too Faced Sale.

10,656 Replies