Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

Beauty Pet Peeves 2

The other thread was getting too long and difficult to load! 

So what are your beauty pet peeves? What grinds your gears? Share your stories!!!

Tags (1)

Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

You can't use the word f_art on here WTF?? But I've seen people with names that have actual curse words in them

Image result for side eye meme

Just....no.

711.JPG

Spoiler

That's almost as bad as makeup from H&M and Forever 21...

@Melissa136 - H&M eyeshadow is actually one of my absolute favorites!  😂 (I’m serious it’s amazing!)

But no thanks to the 7-11 makeup!! 😖

Their brushes are really nice too. I use their shadow brushes every day. 

Smiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy Yeah, I think I will pass on convenience store makeup.

Omg why 

The Rouge CS line reeaaallly needs some work on their CS....

The Rouge CS line reeaaallly needs some work on their CS. On hold for 15+ minutes while the guy trys to figure out how to credit my account *facepalm*. I mean he's nice, but come on....

Lost my credit card and hopping the replacement shows up before black Friday (I never use debit online)

You could ask them to overnight your card to you, this happened to me once and I was going out of town and they FedEx'd it to me. Worth a try. Hope things work out for you, @moxiepancakes

@moxiepancakes  I hope that's quickly resolved for you, with no added annoyances.

I feel your pain @moxiepancakes  Last week there was fraudulent use on my debit card and I had to jump through hoops to get a new one sent, get a temporary card, then wait until the charge fully processed so I could start the claim to get my own money back. Ugh

Ouch! 

When you're drowning in work during the BEST shopping time of the year!!! 😫😝

or when you have no work Smiley Sad 

@moxiepancakes that's definitely more dangerous to the wallet!

RE: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

So i got my package today from sephora which was meant to be a replacement package for the broken huda beauty palette.. anyway i will let the pictures speak for my disappointment Smiley Sad i know its not Sephora's fault but man, i do wish they would use more packing material rather than one single sheet... now they are sending me a replacement for the replacement! Hooray for good customer service Smiley Happy

Re: RE: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

@kromance So sorry about your package but omg your dog tho!! What a cutie! <3

So sorry to see your replacement suffered the same fate. Hope replacement II shows right up. BTW, your puppy is the cutest! @kromance

This is so sad! It makes me angry for you, but hopefully it was just an accident and that your replacement comes in good shape. @kromance

5,226 Replies