Ask questions, join challenges, and get
recommendations from people like you

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
3088434posts
My Badges Join Community to Receive your First Badge
Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Trending at Sephora
Monthly Favorites: May 2024 Edition!
|
Re: Monthly Favorites: May 2024 Edition!
GO-GETTER III INSIDER
Reply: @jaaayp excellent wing! I always love to hear about products that are working well for others. You've got me curious about that h ...read more
@jaaayp excellent wing! I always love to hear about products that are working well for others. You've got me curious about that hair oil now...
Recent images from this conversation
New Post in Skincare Aware
Toner suggestion to use alongside trentinoin
Need suggestions on what hydrating toner has worked for you guys while using trentinoin. Thanks!
Need suggestions on what hydrating toner has worked for you guys while using trentinoin. Thanks!
New Reply in Gift Ideas
Sephora hunt
Re: Sephora hunt
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Pls don’t ask
Pls don’t ask
New Reply in Makeup Is Life
Makeup Challenge of the Week 2021/2022/2023/2024
|
Re: Makeup Challenge of the Week 2021/2022/2023/2024
BOSS II INSIDER
Reply: YES! Shine brightly like only @CynthieLu can!  ...read more
YES! Shine brightly like only @CynthieLu can! 💖💖💖
New Reply in Besides Beauty
THE PARTY THREAD
|
Re: THE PARTY THREAD
BOSS II INSIDER
Reply: @CynthieLu Yeeee! It’s a nice feeling to have the support of people online and IRL now too.  ...read more
@CynthieLu Yeeee! It’s a nice feeling to have the support of people online and IRL now too. 💖
New Post in Skincare Aware
Cleansers
does anyone have a recommendation for cleansers? (Bumps, uneven textures,marks)
does anyone have a recommendation for cleansers? (Bumps, uneven textures,marks)
New Reply in Makeup Is Life
Capsule Makeup Collection Challenge
|
Re: Capsule Makeup Collection Challenge
GO-GETTER III INSIDER
Reply: @itsfi learning how to contour is definitely on my makeup to-do list...one of these days I hope to be able to shave a bit of tim ...read more
@itsfi learning how to contour is definitely on my makeup to-do list...one of these days 😅I hope to be able to shave a bit of time off of my "minimalist capsule" look with more practice, but for now I'm pretty happy with it. And even with only a handful of types of products, there's still plenty of room for variation by using different brands/products for different effects, or adding one or two "optional" products now and then, which is nice. Even though it's a much simpler look, I don't think I'll get bored with it too quickly.
New Reply in Skincare Aware
looking for best moisturizer
|
Re: looking for best moisturizer
GO-GETTER III INSIDER
Reply: @Simprabh I have combination skin that tends to get dehydrated, especially in the wintertime. A couple of my favorite moisturizer ...read more
@Simprabh I have combination skin that tends to get dehydrated, especially in the wintertime. A couple of my favorite moisturizers are Biossance Squalane + Omega Repair Deep Hydration Moisturizer and I'm From Rice Cream.
New Reply in Haul Stars
Ambassador Curated
Magical May Hauls 2024 🎩✨
|
Re: Magical May Hauls 2024 🎩✨
GO-GETTER III INSIDER
Reply: @itsfi absolutely, I always love flowers so much, they never fail to make me happy!  ...read more
@itsfi absolutely, I always love flowers so much, they never fail to make me happy! 🌻
New Reply in Besides Beauty
Pet Paradise
|
Re: Pet Paradise
GO-GETTER III INSIDER
Reply: @Yourpookie4life I'm so sorry for your loss *hugs* I know how hard it is to lose a pet like that. I hope the happy memories and l ...read more
@Yourpookie4life I'm so sorry for your loss *hugs* I know how hard it is to lose a pet like that. I hope the happy memories and love you shared with your dog bring you comfort 💜