Ask questions, join challenges, and get
recommendations from people like you

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
3078646posts
My Badges Join Community to Receive your First Badge
Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Post in Skincare Aware
Routine
I need help creating a pretty good skincare routine! Mine curently is not the greatest. I have an oily t-zone sometimes but dry sk ...read more
I need help creating a pretty good skincare routine! Mine curently is not the greatest. I have an oily t-zone sometimes but dry skin, acne, redness, puffiness, dark circles, acne scars, and lots of blackheads on my nose specifically. Anything helps! No budget!
New Reply in Trending at Sephora
Ambassador Curated
Monthly Favorites: April 2024 Edition!
|
Re: Monthly Favorites: April 2024 Edition!
GO-GETTER II INSIDER
Reply: April has been an exciting month: With the sale, I've fallen in love with both IGK Anti-Social Hair Mask & First Class Dry Shampoo ...read more
April has been an exciting month: With the sale, I've fallen in love with both IGK Anti-Social Hair Mask & First Class Dry Shampoo Set its awesome and have replaced any/all dry shampoos for me. But I've been talking about that duo non-stop so I'll stop on those 😂 Other favorites I haven't mentioned as much: KAYALI EDEN SPARKLING LYCHEE | 39 Eau de Parfum I LOVE THIS SO MUCH Kulfi Underlined Kajal Clean Waterproof Long-Wear Eyeliner Cheeky Chiku I loooove the softness this brings to my eyes. Color is perfect for spring SEPHORA COLLECTION Cream Contour Stick 01 Fair to Light Anastasia Beverly Hills Mini Clear Brow Gel Flexible Medium-Hold Eyebrow Setter Clear I need to buy the full size Beekman Boosters: these are amazing. You only need 1 to 2 drops as it's a booster and I honestly thought to myself, what would 1 or 2 drops do...? BUT I've been noticing 0 breakouts this month with the blemish booster (trust me, I breakout every month during you know what) and the collagen noticeably firmed my skin (I know.. either delusional or it really works) NYX Lift & Snatch: I naturally have full brows and usually just need a fill but omgoodness.. this is a pen that makes it so natural and the color (taupe) is absolutely perfect for my brows/blonde hair 😍 PSA: very up close and personal photos below trying to showcare the contour stick and the eyeliner/brow 😂😂😂 SEPHORA COLLECTION Cream Contour Stick 01 Fair to Light    Kulfi Underlined Kajal Clean Waterproof Long-Wear Eyeliner Cheeky Chiku
Recent images from this conversation
New Reply in Makeup Is Life
Ambassador Curated
THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !
|
Re: THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @missjeanie here are the new Lip Lab lippies I ordered. Try saying that 3 times 藍. They looked so similar I got worried but of cou ...read more
@missjeanie here are the new Lip Lab lippies I ordered. Try saying that 3 times 🤣. They looked so similar I got worried but of course they are different! Lol well, similar , naturally ! Berry is like a deeper Beetroot I guess. These feel like the originals almost , maybe a little smoother but not like the last Bite we got from Sephora. Some are the citrus scent and others minty. Yum. 2 were damaged and they re-did them plus credited. Great CS! Love to hear if you try any! 🥰
New Reply in Brand Loyal
Tom Ford Updates
|
Re: Tom Ford Updates
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: How sad is that @blackkitty2014 !  Truly that is even a makeup crime esp when we all know what they really cost. Ugh. “Here you g ...read more
How sad is that @blackkitty2014 ! 😭 Truly that is even a makeup crime esp when we all know what they really cost. Ugh. “Here you go, pay more, get less!” Super dooper…
New Reply in Fragrance Fans
Hello everyone New here!
|
Re: Hello everyone New here!
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: guys I just got my hands on 39 and I can sell to someone if they want it
guys I just got my hands on 39 and I can sell to someone if they want it
New Reply in Lip Lovers
Ambassador Curated
100 Days of Lipstick Challenge
|
Re: 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: I tried it by color too @WinglessOne and my weird brain felt more wired to the brand grouping. Ugh. First world problems for sure. ...read more
I tried it by color too @WinglessOne and my weird brain felt more wired to the brand grouping. Ugh. First world problems for sure. 😔 I don’t even give them a full days wearing, multiples! Lol. At this point we know quite early! 😆 Great idea on reds. I need to do that too of course esp for some brighter ones that feel so garish these days plus my deeper purple-tones that I don’t love on me. So cool you can wear them. I’ve noticed WP even turns a bit from time to time. Suppose there is something to that PH adjustment thing eh?! Lol. I like your pin points of light thought, great turnaround! I’m sure a bunch of my crayons have turned, ack. I need to get on those! DEF 1 in 3+ out. Definitely! We got this!!
New Reply in Beauty Confidential
Ambassador Curated
What are you wearing today Pt2
|
Re: What are you wearing today Pt2
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: I'm hoping for something very relaxing and maybe some nice sunny weather ( we've been so cold lately) Do you have any plans for yo ...read more
I'm hoping for something very relaxing and maybe some nice sunny weather ( we've been so cold lately) Do you have any plans for your weekend? @CorgiMommy
New Reply in Haul Stars
Ambassador Curated
Incredible April Hauls 2024
|
Re: Incredible April Hauls 2024
FRESH FACE V INSIDER
Reply:  Another one. tarte Key Largo Glow bronzing drops Deep Bronze Glow ...read more
 Another one. tarte Key Largo Glow bronzing drops Deep Bronze Glow
New Reply in Besides Beauty
THE PARTY THREAD
|
Re: THE PARTY THREAD
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: 🤣 @JoSometimes
🤣 @JoSometimes
New Reply in Oily Skin
Oily skin
|
Re: Oily skin
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: I hate Cetaphil’s cleansers. They leave a film on my skin so I never feel like I’m truly clean. Two I’ve found that I like:Youth T ...read more
I hate Cetaphil’s cleansers. They leave a film on my skin so I never feel like I’m truly clean. Two I’ve found that I like:Youth To The People Kale Superfood Cleanser iUnik Centella Bubble Cleansing Foam
Looking for Something?
Unanswered Posts