Ask questions, join challenges, and get
recommendations from people like you

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
3088641posts
My Badges Join Community to Receive your First Badge
Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Beauty Confidential
Ambassador Curated
2024 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!
|
Re: 2024 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Definitely keep me posted @blackkitty2014; I'm super interested in how it goes for you. I really need to put Stora Dolls to use; I ...read more
Definitely keep me posted @blackkitty2014; I'm super interested in how it goes for you. I really need to put Stora Dolls to use; I seem to just like staring at it. 😉 After the first year with ND Biba, I reined in my eyeshadow purchases quite a bit, as well as my bath and body products, but the latter has crept back up on me. 😬 No need to defend yourself blackkitty2014, I completely understand. 🤣 We all have things that are easier for us to work through than others but you seriously do a phenomenal job of putting your products to use. I'm always so impressed and inspired by how much progress you make on the pan challenges -Pan It! - 2024 Challenge. I'm aiming to do a lot better at using my products and being a lot more selective and mindful about what I purchase and when. Shopping my stash and using products with the Capsule Makeup Collection Challenge and being more strict with myself on low buys / no buys - just because I can doesn't mean I should when it comes to purchasing. My general standard will be my eye brow products (though most groups of product will have more than what I have in the eye brow category - I have a small, manageable handful of products, enough for variety but not so much that I feel like I may need to catalogue what I have in order to actually know what I have. 😲 It's really a work in progress. A slow (but mostly steady) progress.
Recent images from this conversation
New Reply in Brand Loyal
Wayne Goss Thread | Brushes and Cosmetics
|
Re: Wayne Goss Thread | Brushes and Cosmetics
GO-GETTER III INSIDER
Reply: The launch video for Wayne's White Gold Synthetic Brush Collection is out! He noted that this set is in his core synthetic brush c ...read more
The launch video for Wayne's White Gold Synthetic Brush Collection is out! He noted that this set is in his core synthetic brush collection. He has many more synthetic brush shapes to release. He wants this to be a brush library where you can find a brush to match a specific need, at an affordable price. The brushes will be sold on Amazon in the US, in addition to Beautylish and his UK website.
New Reply in Skincare Aware
Sol de Janerio
|
Re: Sol de Janerio
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: i have the new carioca crush and im obsessed with the smell !! what im bummed about is that it really doesnt last at all. it drys ...read more
i have the new carioca crush and im obsessed with the smell !! what im bummed about is that it really doesnt last at all. it drys up and the scent goes away within minutes. any suggestions?
New Reply in Everything Eyes
Ambassador Curated
💖 100 Days of Eyeliner Challenge 🌈
|
Re: 💖 100 Days of Eyeliner Challenge 🌈
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: 12- Stila Sapphire. First time I used a smudger with an eyeliner.
12- Stila Sapphire. First time I used a smudger with an eyeliner.
New Reply in Everything Eyes
Ambassador Curated
100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge
|
Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @lmaster So pretty!!
@lmaster So pretty!!
New Reply in Brand Loyal
The Danessa Myricks Beauty Thread
|
Re: The Danessa Myricks Beauty Thread
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: It's arrived!  Danessa Myricks Beauty Love is Love All Over Face Palette And the reviews are right, The middle pans are *quite* s ...read more
It's arrived! 🌠 Danessa Myricks Beauty Love is Love All Over Face Palette And the reviews are right, The middle pans are *quite* small. I was disappointed, I didn't think they'd be that tiny. INGL, but swatching them cheered me up a bit, small but beautiful. 🌈  It's cloudy today, the best light I have is overcast clouds from my window. I shared entire of everything in the swatches thread 🧵 THE SWATCH REQUEST THREAD !
New Reply in Brand Loyal
Chanel Updates
|
Re: Chanel Updates
GO-GETTER III INSIDER
Reply: @blackkitty2014, thank you for the beautiful compliment!  ...read more
@blackkitty2014, thank you for the beautiful compliment! 😘
Skin texture
|
Re: Skin texture
NEWCOMER II INSIDER
Reply: The glow recipe blur drops! They are so good and smell amazing!
The glow recipe blur drops! They are so good and smell amazing!
Hi everyone!
|
Re: Hi everyone!
NEWCOMER II INSIDER
Reply: This isn’t a mask, but it works great! The Paula’s Choice Exfoliating Toner is so amazing! It works wonders! It is on the pricier ...read more
This isn’t a mask, but it works great! The Paula’s Choice Exfoliating Toner is so amazing! It works wonders! It is on the pricier side, but it is definitely worth your money!
New Reply in Nailed It
Show Me Your Nails 2.0
|
Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0
HALL OF FAMER I INSIDER
Reply: @CookieGirl1 I can probably dupe nearly all of these in my collection...not sure why this set has been stuck in the back of my min ...read more
@CookieGirl1 I can probably dupe nearly all of these in my collection...not sure why this set has been stuck in the back of my mind for so long now, but I simply could not stop thinking about it. A couple of weeks ago, I discovered a couple of shades had returned to their site, so I even started watching their IG for spoilers/info (I haven't opened IG in months) just so I'd be ready 😂 "I don't need more creams." Sigh. 🤣