Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

2024 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

It's that time again! Previews of new products set to launch in 2024 are starting to come out.  Please share your finds in this thread!

New products for purchase at Sephora US

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/FOUND-IN-THE-WILD-THREAD/td-p/5157361

New products for purchase at Sephora Canada

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/m-p/2164948

Beauty News 2.0 (Everything else but releases)

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/BEAUTY-NEWS-2-0/td-p/5676314

Re: 2024 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

This is darling @itsfi ! The best of all worlds if you ask me! Coffee and a lip?! PLUS darling bag?! 😍 Oh shoot it won’t identify the bag on my end nor sign up. Probably soon I hope! 

New exciting releases from Dior. Those blush duos 😍

1000017682.jpg

1000017683.jpg

Ugh this blush @makeitup305 ! 🤩

@Sunnysmom I knowwwww! Gorgeous!!

Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez coming out with an exfoliating body wash -   Find Comfort Gentle Exfoliating Body Wash launched June 4 on Rare Beauty site and Sephora online. Haven't seen the Find Comfort Gentle Exfoliating Body Wash show up on the Sephora product page just yet, but it's only a matter of time. Notification signs up currently available on rarebeauty(dot)com and Sephora. Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Find Comfort Gentle Exfoliating Body Wash 8.45 oz / 250 mL 

Photo credit: Rare Beauty direct sitePhoto credit: Rare Beauty direct site

rare beauty 2.png

RB.jpg

Upcoming YSL quads

makeitup305_0-1716437412095.png

Those are really beautiful,  I want to see them in person .

@makeitup305 Those are so pretty. That one with the orange shade looks interesting!

@PrettyPaint it gives a nice summer pop!

@blackkitty2014 @Sunnysmom, have your pretty little eyes spied these? 

😂 They did @itsfi ! Do you have some? I love the first one! Green would be fun @blackkitty2014 . Love everything about these quads. 

@Sunnysmom, yes, I picked up Stora Dolls when it first launched. I've not gotten around to using it which means I have no business picking up more eyeshadow, and should put a lot of effort into not actually picking up more eyeshadow. 😂

I feel a bit better hearing this @itsfi ! So relatable with shadows. Stora Dolls is such a great group of shades. Just love it. I’ve actually almost panned 2 of the colors in it!  What! 😆 @blackkitty2014 

What? Unforgivable 😂🤣 Jiust kidding. Maybe we should use Stora Doll as our next pan it project @itsfi 😘 PS I hear you on not picking up anymore eyeshadow. I have weakness for eyeshadows no matter I have a zillion of the same shades. Sigh 😔 

lol @blackkitty2014! I’ve been very behind with opening a lot of my packages. 😌 I will use it as a distraction next month when I’m going to work very hard to rein in the spending. Oh, I’m down with including Stora Dolls in my project pan; the earliest I can start it would be after the summer - I need to make more of a dent on this one last shadow in the Biba palette and if I include another palette in the Pan It! Challenge now, I know I’ll get distracted and just want to use the YSL. If you’re ready to add it to your pan challenge, do it!!! Go, go, go! I’ll add it in  after the summer.

Okie @itsfi @Sunnysmom  will put Stora Doll in my pan it project. Wonder how long it takes to hit pan just 1 shade. I believe i use all 4 shades so it will be a good palette to work on 

That's awesome that you use all 4 shadows @blackkitty2014! Impressive. It'll depend on how much product is packed into the pan and also how frequently you use it. There tends to be a lot of product packed into Natasha Denona eyeshadows. I used the shade: Tusk from ND Biba every single day, and it took me 95 days to hit pan, and about 2 years and 11 months to fully pan that shadow. I'll start incorporating Yves Saint Laurent Couture Mini Clutch Eyeshadow Palette 100 Stora Dolls into some looks next month as part of the Capsule Makeup Collection Challenge so I get into some habit of reaching for it and incorporating it into my daily looks with other shadows with a little more frequency, and then will plan to put it into the project pan rotation and use it as one of my primary eyeshadows around the end of summer. 

Thx for letting me know @itsfi . I need to rethink about hoarding anymore eyeshadow. In my defense I did look away and didn’t hoard Natasha Denona Xenon when it was half price. I keep telling myself “don’t do it”. My TF face and eye palette I hit pan 3 eyeshadow shades but no where to completely empty the pan. Sigh! Will report back my progress 😘

Definitely keep me posted @blackkitty2014; I'm super interested in how it goes for you. I really need to put Stora Dolls to use; I seem to just like staring at it. 😉  After the first year with ND Biba, I reined in my eyeshadow purchases quite a bit, as well as my bath and body products, but the latter has crept back up on me. 😬

No need to defend yourself blackkitty2014, I completely understand. 🤣 We all have things that are easier for us to work through than others but you seriously do a phenomenal job of putting your products to use. I'm always so impressed and inspired by how much progress you make on the pan challenges -Pan It! - 2024 Challenge. 

I'm aiming to do a lot better at using my products and being a lot more selective and mindful about what I purchase and when. Shopping my stash and using products with the Capsule Makeup Collection Challenge and being more strict with myself on low buys / no buys - just because I can doesn't mean I should when it comes to purchasing. My general standard will be my eye brow products (though most groups of product will have more than what I have in the eye brow category  - I have a small, manageable handful of products, enough for variety but not so much that I feel like I may need to catalogue what I have in order to actually know what I have. 😲 It's really a work in progress. A slow (but mostly steady) progress. 

Thx for the tag @itsfi . 710 looks exactly liked Stora Doll. Wonder if it is a mistake. They need a green quad.😘

@blackkitty2014, YT'er Charlotte Holdcroft did a swatch comparison of 710 Over Brun and 100 Stora Dolls. Here's a screenshot

Photo credit: Charlotte Holdcroft You Tube.  Left side: 710 Over Brun; right side: 100 Stora DollsPhoto credit: Charlotte Holdcroft You Tube. Left side: 710 Over Brun; right side: 100 Stora Dolls

Based on her comments (and the swatches), the shadows in the 710 Over Brun quad are more warm toned and more pigmented. 100 Stora Dolls is a cool-toned palette and the formulation applies more sheer initially but are buildable.

The shadows in 710 Over Brun are really pretty (and if I wasn't so stubbornly committed to being more mindful with my purchases, I probably would pick it up), but I'm going to pass - I am reminding myself that I have enough shadows to work my way through, including 100 Stora Dolls.

Conversation Stats
Photos275
  • IMG_8231.jpeg
  • IMG_8230.jpeg
  • Screenshot 2024-01-01 063636.jpg
  • Screenshot 2024-01-01 063847.jpg
  • This is the new SDJ scent! W
  • IMG_8675.jpeg
  • IMG_8674.jpeg
  • Screenshot 2024-01-03 051404.jpg
  • IMG_1607.png
  • IMG_1608.png