Ask questions, join challenges, and get
recommendations from people like you

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
3086075posts
My Badges Join Community to Receive your First Badge
Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Fragrance Fans
i got the new summer sdj scent!
|
Re: i got the new summer sdj scent!
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: in store
in store
Recent images from this conversation
New Reply in Nailed It
Show Me Your Nails 2.0
|
Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Thank you so much
Thank you so much
New Reply in Haul Stars
Ambassador Curated
Magical May Hauls 2024 🎩✨
|
Re: Magical May Hauls 2024 🎩✨
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Oh no @missjeanie! I'm so sorry. I wonder if you're skin is allergic/sensitve or just not liking the particular vitamin C in that ...read more
Oh no @missjeanie! I'm so sorry. I wonder if you're skin is allergic/sensitve or just not liking the particular vitamin C in that hyperpigmentation stick? Or,maybe the willow bark extract? You're doing the right thing and sticking with products you know and getting back to the basics! I hope you feel better - both your skin breaking out and allergies. Ugh, allergies, they're really bad this year. Okay, making a note on the Clarins SPF - I feel like I have a deluxe sample or foil sample of it (or very possibly, both a deluxe and foil samples, hahaha!) I'm 100% with you, separate SPF all the way - I typically do 2 layers, which is why the skin on my face is lighter than the rest of me. Note to self - Self, bring two layers of sunscreen down the neck, etc.
New Reply in Savvy Shoppers
Ulta GWPs
|
Re: Ulta GWPs
GO-GETTER I INSIDER
Reply: @RGbrown @itscarin From CS: “We have looked into this for you and you should be receiving a total of 462 for the foundation. We we ...read more
@RGbrown @itscarin From CS: “We have looked into this for you and you should be receiving a total of 462 for the foundation. We welcome you to place the order and reach out to us with your order number. Once the order has shipped, if the points have not updated automatically we will go ahead and update this on our end for you. Once again we apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. Have a lovely rest of the day.” So, Okay. Now we just need a good GWP. Or higher % cashback. Or both. ☺️
New Reply in Insiders
Any toners?!
|
Re: Any toners?!
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Agree. Love Paula’s Choice
Agree. Love Paula’s Choice
New Reply in Savvy Shoppers
What beauty items do you hope will be on sale over Memorial Day 2024?
|
Re: What beauty items do you hope will be on sale over Memorial Day 2024?
BOSS V INSIDER
Reply: Things are settling down for me, so I might like to try some inexpensive lippies.
Things are settling down for me, so I might like to try some inexpensive lippies.
New Reply in Makeup Is Life
Capsule Makeup Collection Challenge
|
Re: Capsule Makeup Collection Challenge
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: RECAP: Week 20 - The "Sleeping Beauties" Makeup CapsuleWeek 20 - The Sleeping Beauties Makeup CapsuleWeek 20: The SwatchesThe Slee ...read more
RECAP: Week 20 - The "Sleeping Beauties" Makeup CapsuleWeek 20 - The Sleeping Beauties Makeup CapsuleWeek 20: The SwatchesThe Sleeping Beauties theme made for both a fun and productive week when it came to working through my makeup collection. It served as a catalyst for not just reaching for previously neglected makeup products but for other things as well, like clothes and shoes. 🏆 Top Shelf - No new products to add to the top shelf this week, though the ONE/SIZE by Patrick Starrr Mini On 'Til Dawn Mattifying Waterproof Setting Spray 1 oz/ 46 mL continues to give a strong performance. Summer will present the best testing ground for me for this one, but it continues to hold up (and hold my face in place as it has been), it could not only see it's way onto the top shelf but possibly be a GOAT as for as mattifying setting sprays go. 🤔 Undecided - I'm not so sure about the Anna Sui primer but I'm intrigued about it enough to keep it around. The Kulfi Underlined Kajal Clean Waterproof Long-Wear Eyeliner Cheeky Chiku is growing on me as I get familiar with working with it, but I'm not so sure about its long-wearing properties, though to be fair, the oils at my lashline don't generally place nice with anything but liquid liner. I was sure the Anna Sui blush would go, but I'm kinda liking it (and it's not just the packaging, lol) - the shade is just different enough from Tower 28 Dumpling Hour and Ami Cole Hibiscus that I can make room for it in my blush collection, for now, at least. and finally, the products I'm saying "good bye" to ~Week 20: The Declutters🗑️ Cover Girl TruBlend Undercover Concealer - I thought about keeping this around just because I thought the handle would make fo or r good photo decor. 🗑️ IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Dark Spots Concealer + Serum with Niacinamide & Hyaluronic Acid - I really like that this has a brush on the end; it’s a good concealer, but it’s got some stiff competition and since the shade isn't the best match, it's out.💝 Orce foundation x3 - these are fine, but none are a great match shade for me at the moment and I'm not sure the formulation would beat out the other foundations I have (and have been enjoying). These will be donated to an organization that helps women entering (or re-entering) the workforce with clothes, makeup, and assistance with resumes and interviews. Declutter emoji key Spoiler🏡 Rehomed = given to a friend, family, neighbor or coworker 🗑️ Tossed = tossed 😏 💝 Donated = given to a women’s shelter, non-profit or other charitable organization Rehomed = given to a friend, family, neighbor or coworker ️ Tossed = tossed Donated = given to a women’s shelter, non-profit or other charitable organization Declutter Dashboard: SpoilerThis Week’s Declutter Count = 5Month-To-Date = 6This Week’s Declutter Count = 5Month-To-Date = 6I have a family dinner later this evening and will use it to finalize my decisions for my Week 21 My Best Self Makeup Capsule. Excited to see and hear about everyone's capsules.
New Reply in Makeup Is Life
Makeup Challenge of the Week 2021/2022/2023/2024
|
Re: Makeup Challenge of the Week 2021/2022/2023/2024
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Raspberry SorbetSpoilerEyesNARS Pro-Prime™ Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base Danessa Myricks Beauty Groundwork: Blooming Romance - Palet ...read more
Raspberry SorbetSpoilerEyesNARS Pro-Prime™ Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base Danessa Myricks Beauty Groundwork: Blooming Romance - Palette For Eyes, Brows, Face & Lips Yves Saint Laurent Lash Clash Extreme Volume Waterproof Mascara Black Melt Eye Pencil in CaramelFaceArmani Beauty Luminous Silk Perfect Glow Flawless Oil-Free Foundation 3.5 Tower 28 Beauty Swipe All-Over Hydrating Serum Concealer 5.0 EP PATRICK TA Major Headlines Double-Take Crème & Powder Blush Duo She's Flushed Givenchy Prisme Libre Loose Setting and Finishing Powder 3 Voile Rosé Charlotte Tilbury Mini Airbrush Flawless Finish Setting Powder 2 Medium MERIT Brow 1980 Volumizing Eyebrow Pomade Gel Black Brown LipsHUDA BEAUTY Bombshell Lip Liner and Liquid Lipstick Set Givenchy Mini lip balmEyes Melt Eye Pencil in CaramelFace Lips Givenchy Mini lip balm  
New Post in Combination Skin
Best Tinted Serum?
Hi all! This is my first post. I am looking for recommendations on tinted serums that can be used on combination skin. Should I be ...read more
Hi all! This is my first post. I am looking for recommendations on tinted serums that can be used on combination skin. Should I be using a primer before? Do I add anything on top? I just want a nice glowy hdrated finish without any separation. TIA!!
Looking for Something?
Unanswered Posts