Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Awesome job @jaaayp !

Thaaank you @makeitup305 🥰

@jaaayp  wow!!! 😮 thank you for sharing!! Those are great tips!! Do you layer and magnet 🧲 each layer or do you only magnet the top layer?

Thank you @ather 🥰 I do both of the layers. I haven't thought of not magnetizing the first layer. That may be a cool idea 🤔 I shall keep that in my back pocket for next time! 

This month’s DIY mani I decided to go with a spring jade green theme (with gold accents of course, as always). Getting better at doing my nails myself! Right now I’m still using soft gel nail tips/extensions with a rubber base builder gel, but I’m hoping that I can eventually transition out of needing to use the extensions to applying the builder gel directly on my natural nails, to not needing builder gel at all and only needing the gel color polish. The goal is healthy, long and strong natural nails. It’s going to be a long process but trying to be patient and have fun along the way. 

right hand: combo of gold glitter polish, gold foil flecks, and gold rhinestones 

IMG_2511.jpeg

left hand: kept this hand more

simple overall with only gold glitter polish + rhinestones on ring finger and 2 tiny rhinestones on middle finger. 

IMG_2507.jpeg

I’m really loving doing my nails with different colors lately! I never thought I would deviate from doing a single color mani and just using nail art to spice up my manis but now I’m wondering if I’ll ever go back to the single color mani again lol

Stealing for my next set!! Gorgeous!!❤️❤️

Love your mani @GraceFaithLove. The jade green and gold pairing look fabulous together. Your nail art designs and the rhinestones are perfect additions! 

Gorgeous mani, @GraceFaithLove ! 🤩  Love the gold and green together. 💛💚💛💚  Thanks for sharing your story behind the mani.  I used to be a one-color person too until I started posting on this thread.  Then I saw all the wonderful things you could do with multiple colors and I haven't looked back! 😄

@GraceFaithLove  these are beautiful! I'm so impressed that you did them yourself!

Thank you!!! 🥰 It does take me FOREVER, but hopefully one day I’ll be able to knock em all out in one sitting lol

@GraceFaithLove Ooh those are so pretty!

Thank you!! 💕

1000010271.jpg

 DND 167

@gretandunn70  beautiful neutral color! I love your nail shape too!

Lovely color, @gretandunn70 ! 😍  It's flattering to your skintone. 💖💖💖

Thank you so much

image.jpg

@marissarose1111  such a beautiful bright color - perfect for spring/summer!

@marissarose1111 I love a good pink like that for summer.

@marissarose1111  Beautiful nails! 

3 Replies
testing