Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Best Hair Ever
|

Postpartum hair advice

Spoiler
Post Partum Hair Advice

HELP!

I’m postpartum now 1 year and my hair STILL has yet to recover from the postpartum hair loss, dry and frizzy phase. I’ve been using Pureology Hydrate Shampoo for Medium to Thick Hair which I absolutely love and swear by and have been using weekly hair masks (currently using the Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair!™ Deep Conditioning Hair Mask)but still no luck. 

Thank you! 

Alexsi

Re: Postpartum hair advice

Please speak with a doctor, dermatologist or medical professional @Purereflections .  I work in healthcare and wouldn't want my clients going off on just layperson's advice because it's easy to access, but not always what you need.  Postpartum hair loss is normal, but since it's been a year you should get a workup.

Re: Postpartum hair advice

IMG_5262.jpeg

Okay, so this is my hair 1 year after having my soon and it’s actually quite healthy! I did lose ALOT, but I have stuck with really specific products and a really specific routine. Here is what I do:

-Oil scalp 1-2 times a week using the Fable and Mane scalp oil

-Use the OUAI Detox Shampoo once a week

-another favourite of mine is the OUAI Medium Hair Conditioner. This product feels like a hair mask everytime I use it.

-Wash every second day

-Lastly, after wash products include amika Dream Routine Overnight Hydrating Hair Mask 3.3 oz / 100 mL mixed with some Moroccanoil Moroccanoil Treatment Hair Oil 

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
Photos1
  • IMG_5262.jpeg
testing