Ask questions, join challenges, and get
recommendations from people like you

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
3081810posts
My Badges Join Community to Receive your First Badge
Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Beauty Confidential
Ambassador Curated
Pan It! - 2024 Challenge
|
Re: Pan It! - 2024 Challenge
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Thanks so much!  @caitbird ...read more
Thanks so much! 😊 @caitbird
Recent images from this conversation
New Reply in Makeup Is Life
Empties - V2
|
Re: Empties - V2
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Yes it was my favorite from the three minis in the collection @CynthieLu thank you  ...read more
Yes it was my favorite from the three minis in the collection @CynthieLu thank you 😊
Makeup Challenge of the Week 2021/2022/2023/2024
|
Re: Makeup Challenge of the Week 2021/2022/2023/2024
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Thank you  @ather I love those earrings, they are early for summer but I couldn't resist them. 冀 ...read more
Thank you 😊🌻 @ather I love those earrings, they are early for summer but I couldn't resist them. 🩵
New Reply in Besides Beauty
Ambassador Curated
Habit Stacking Thread 📚
|
Re: Habit Stacking Thread 📚
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @caitbird, thank you.  Multi-tasking is something I love done for almost my whole life. The idea, though, of creating habits is g ...read more
@caitbird, thank you. 😊 Multi-tasking is something I love done for almost my whole life. The idea, though, of creating habits is good, and I’ve taken the practice here to try to center it around self care, wellness. It’s been trial and error, with tweaks here and there, but we’ll find what works. The restorative yoga offers some nice quiet time for me; always good.
New Post in Dry Skin
Face plump
Hey i am 25 year boy and i just lost some weight and having a fever due to this my face got skinny thats why i want you guys to su ...read more
Hey i am 25 year boy and i just lost some weight and having a fever due to this my face got skinny thats why i want you guys to suggest me a cream or oil or anything thats help me to make my face plump or chubby a little bithope you guys are good
New Reply in Brand Loyal
All Things Dior
|
Re: All Things Dior
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Dior Lip Glow Oil 062 Bronzed Glow Dior Lip Glow Oil 061 Poppy Coral ...read more
Dior Lip Glow Oil 062 Bronzed Glow Dior Lip Glow Oil 061 Poppy Coral
New Reply in Insiders
Love for Brushes
|
Re: Love for Brushes
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @reese0624 Sorry for the delayed reply. It's a nice brush, it was a little pokey at first, but after a deep cleaning, it's softe ...read more
@reese0624 Sorry for the delayed reply. It's a nice brush, it was a little pokey at first, but after a deep cleaning, it's softened a bit. The teardrop shape is nice, but hasn't really added anything in terms of coverage. Someone with a different face shape than mine may find it more helpful. I love its density, it's not a dense as the Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Kabuki-Buff Foundation Brush 115 one, but you can use it similarly. It eats up a bit of the foundation, but comparable to what a beautyblender would do... And eats up far less than the 115 which was always my qualm with that brush (and the drop cleaning needed thereafter). If you don't have anything similar in shape and density, you should be happy with it.
New Reply in Haul Stars
Ambassador Curated
Magical May Hauls 2024 🎩✨
|
Re: Magical May Hauls 2024 🎩✨
GO-GETTER IV INSIDER
Reply: @Southernchic99 you are going to be busy ...read more
@Southernchic99 you are going to be busy
Capsule Makeup Collection Challenge
|
Re: Capsule Makeup Collection Challenge
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: The DM liner is a good one. @jaaayp @danielledanielle has worn it in several of her looks; she let me know about it when I asked w ...read more
The DM liner is a good one. @jaaayp @danielledanielle has worn it in several of her looks; she let me know about it when I asked what she used. Now I just need to practice, practice, practice until my line looks as clean and tight as both of yours! 😍😍
New Reply in Beauty Confidential
Monthly Misses: April 2024
|
Re: Monthly Misses: April 2024
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Oh, you can pass on it @WinglessOne . The claim there's a shade for everyone is .... questionable. It runs a bit orange, so I'm ...read more
Oh, you can pass on it @WinglessOne . The claim there's a shade for everyone is .... questionable. It runs a bit orange, so I'm hoping once I tan up it'll be less discernable. I don't know if the orange shows, but it's there. It's not so bad that I'll return it, but I definitely wouldn't repurchase it. Kind of sad to hear neither option really works when they should, it claim they should.
Looking for Something?
Unanswered Posts