Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

All Things Dior

Please correct me if I'm wrong - I don't see a Dior Thread?!

Holiday 2016 - Now available online at Neiman Marcus and from Dior Direct (thanks @purly and @veronika23!):

original (5).png

original (1).png

original (2).png

NMC265G_11_m.jpg

NMC265N_mu.jpg

Spring 2017 Preview (thank you @TriesToBoClassy & @KMariel!)

original (4).png

original (11).jpg

New book out now (thank you @lipstick4soul😞

medium.jpg

History of Dior makeup in context of art and fashion. 12 chapters each featuring a different color, with campaign photography and design from legends like guy bourdin and serge lutens.

Re: All Things Dior

Revamped/Reformulations

1000004073.png

Dior Diorshow Maximizer 3D Triple Volume Plumping Lash Primer 0.33 oz/ 10 mL 

1000004074.png

1000004076.png

Spoiler
This look is gorgeous and included in the promo, but HOMG, who has the time?!? 🤣😅

1000004075.png

I looove the dior lip oil Dior Lip Glow Oil 

HELLOOO DIOR

1000001943.png

@blackkitty2014 spied this new shade today! Ooh these are good. Darn it. But also hey they’re 20% off! I wonder if it’s sparkley or like the other finishes. (I was literally standing in front of the counter today. 🤣)

@danielledanielle @itsfi 

IMG_5212.jpeg

Ugh, @Sunnysmom !  I was actually AT Sephora this afternoon.  I saw the Dior section, but it was in a corner with lots of people milling about.  I was going to go back, but forgot!  It's in the very back corner of the store!?!  I did remember to test drive the perfumes I went in for (yeah me).  If you check this out IRL, swatch it so we can all see! 😘

Here’s a swatch of the new Dior Forever Glow Maximizer Longwear Liquid Highlighter 017 Nude compared to some other Dior Nudes for our little science project @Titian06 @itsfi @danielledanielle @blackkitty2014 .  It’s a beauty.  I’m also learning how different nude tones can be , as some appear more cool or warm. Of course they’re all different. 😆 I had hoped it wouldn’t be necessary compared to Dior Forever Glow Star Filter Multi-Use Complexion Enhancing Booster 2N but nope, wrong. Serves its own purpose plus my shade is different. Sure…! 🥹🤓 It could be minus the added glow, hence the name maximizer I’m sure! 🙃  At least so nice to get the event %! So who else caved. Don’t leave me hanging…! Do you guys have other Dior Nude highlighters or powders. I forgot both of these were called “nude” 🤦🏻‍♀️

IMG_1180.jpegIMG_1186.jpeg

@Sunnysmom, thank you for the tag and swatches. I live vicariously through those who have or will purchase it. Science this time has helped me to pass - the Nude liquid highlighter is very pretty but similar to what I have, including other Dior highlighters.

That’s great @itsfi ! 

Thanks for the swatches and science experiment, @Sunnysmom ! 🤩  I'm working on a cart for one more purchase.  The nude shade is a serious contender...even more so after your swatch. 😍

I can see why @Titian06 ! Why is filling a cart so satisfying even if we don’t follow through on all of it! 😆

@Sunnysmom @blackkitty2014 @itsfi @danielledanielle - Darn the luck!  I forgot to remove the Dior Forever Glow Maximizer Longwear Liquid Highlighter 017 Nude from my basket when I checked out the other day. 🤣

@Sunnysmom @blackkitty2014 @danielledanielle @itsfi 

I posted in the April haul's thread, but I wanted to share with the scientific team...

Dior Forever Glow Maximizer Longwear Liquid Highlighter 017 Nude 

20240418_152352.jpg

Below the swatch is another swatch that I gently blended out with my finger.

Under blue-leaning LED light.

20240418_141806.jpg

Outdoors direct sunlight. 

20240418_141837.jpg

Beautiful swatches @Titian06 , it looks so good on you

Thanks, @danielledanielle ! 💖💖💖  I'm wearing it today.  It's not shiny like I thought it would be.  I love it! 🥰

Just beautiful @Titian06 ! Thanks for showing us! Can you mix it with something? Could be a good look for a faux tan this summer too! 🤓

Nice idea, @Sunnysmom ! 🙂

Thx you @Titian06 @for the beautiful swatches. I kicked myself for not picking it up during the sale. Put it back to my wish list. I like your Gucci lipstick too 🥰🌹

Thanks, @blackkitty2014 !  It is bronzier than I expected, but I really like it!  I've been wanting that lipstick shade for quite some time.

My deepest sympathy for your accident @Titian06 🤣😅

540 Replies
testing