Ask questions, join challenges, and get
recommendations from people like you

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
3093092posts
My Badges Join Community to Receive your First Badge
Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Beauty Confidential
Ambassador Curated
2024 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!
|
Re: 2024 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!
BOSS V INSIDER
Reply: Thx you for the tag @itsfi . I just finished watching her and Sofia See Beauty. Sofia has all 4 new ones. ISO conflict of picking ...read more
Thx you for the tag @itsfi . I just finished watching her and Sofia See Beauty. Sofia has all 4 new ones. ISO conflict of picking up 700 and 710. Liked you said, they’re so pretty but not different enough from the stuffs we already had. And one little quads liked Stora Dolls probably last us more than a year of daily use. I know I won’t be that strong not picking any up but I will limit myself to 1 or 2 the most. Sigh.
Recent images from this conversation
New Reply in Nailed It
Show Me Your Nails 2.0
|
Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0
GO-GETTER I INSIDER
Reply: I love that you had that experience! Looks great  @Titian06 ...read more
I love that you had that experience! Looks great 😊 @Titian06
New Reply in Fragrance Fans
The Perfume Challenge
|
Re: The Perfume Challenge
BOSS V INSIDER
Reply: I recently purchased the Maison Louis Marie Discovery Eau de Parfum Sampler Set . It's on sale for $11.00--half off, so I couldn' ...read more
I recently purchased the Maison Louis Marie Discovery Eau de Parfum Sampler Set . It's on sale for $11.00--half off, so I couldn't resist. However, it's only a five-piece set, not the six-piece set as described. No. 13 Nouvelle Vague is the fragrance not included in the set I received. Here are my thoughts. No. 02 Le Long FongTop: Hinoki WoodMiddle: Cedar, Patchouli Base: White Musk, AmberComment: For the most part, I could not smell this one. I could tell something was there, but I couldn't tell what it was. No. 04 Bois de BalincourtTop: Sandalwood, CedarMiddle: Vetiver, Nutmeg, CinnamonBase: Woody, AmberComment: Although I could only smell this one for about two minutes, I absolutely love it. All these notes are right up my alley. 🙂 No. 09 Vallee de FarneyTop: Grapefruit, Black Pepper, Orange Middle: Geranium, Cedar, Patchouli Base: Vetiver, Musk, AmberComment: I could not smell this one. No. 12 BousvalTop: Sicilian Bergamot, White Cardamom, Italian OrangeMiddle: Eucalyptus, White Ginger Lily, Oakmoss, Petigrain, Heliotrope Base: Cedar, Myrrh, Musk, AmberComments: I could not smell this one either. I have this issue with many scents. 😄 Antidris CassisTop: Black Current, Bergamot, Black Pepper Middle: White RoseBase: Oakmoss, Musk, Tonka BeanComment: For the brief moment I could smell this when spritzing it on, I caught a whiff of citrus and sweetness. The two didn't really seem to go together, but it was so fleeting, it was hard to tell. For the sale price, it was worth trying these. Overall, though, how disappointing!
New Reply in Makeup Is Life
Capsule Makeup Collection Challenge
|
Re: Capsule Makeup Collection Challenge
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Ahhhh, the Marc Jacobs beauties in this capsule are making me nostalgic @missjeanie! That's one of his OG eyeshadow palette! I reg ...read more
Ahhhh, the Marc Jacobs beauties in this capsule are making me nostalgic @missjeanie! That's one of his OG eyeshadow palette! I regret (well, somewhat) passing on a few of the eyeshadow palettes of his that I had. Yes, his New Nudes lip collection was great! I think I also found a good nude lipstick that I liked back in the day. "I shouldn't like such an expensive lip balm so much." Hahaha! You know, missjeanie, that sentiment just speaks to me. 1000%
New Reply in Dry Skin
Does anybody know what’s in the new rainbow glow recipe Toner
|
Re: Does anybody know what’s in the new rainbow glow recipe Toner
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @Kingstonelites @It’s the same as the original just in different packaging. ...read more
@Kingstonelites @It’s the same as the original just in different packaging.
New Reply in Beauty Confidential
Ambassador Curated
What are you wearing today Pt2
|
Re: What are you wearing today Pt2
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @CynthieLu @Such a pretty look. ...read more
@CynthieLu @Such a pretty look.
New Reply in Besides Beauty
BIC book club!
|
Re: BIC book club!
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Interested
Interested
New Reply in Acne-Prone Skin
Help with Blackheads!
|
Re: Help with Blackheads!
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: I hope it helps @MBeauty55 and remember it can take weeks to see results from changes in your skin care routine.  ...read more
I hope it helps @MBeauty55 and remember it can take weeks to see results from changes in your skin care routine. 💞
New Reply in Lip Lovers
100 Days of Lipstick Challenge
|
Re: 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @CynthieLu Gorgeous glossy lip looks! ...read more
@CynthieLu Gorgeous glossy lip looks!
New Reply in Besides Beauty
Habit Stacking Thread 📚
|
Re: Habit Stacking Thread 📚
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @itsfi Great feedback! I have been falling off track lately with my stacking too. I really love the idea of getting water in while ...read more
@itsfi Great feedback! I have been falling off track lately with my stacking too. I really love the idea of getting water in while doing skincare. It is such a great way to start the day. I want to try this too! Thank you for sharing 🥰.