Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Rhode Beauty

@itsfi  I saw this and thought of you immediately. I am definitely into trying this one when it comes out. Hopefully it’s available in Canada 🇨🇦 

16353DEB-9C91-4B40-8399-EA1399A060DB.jpeg

plus I’m pretty sure we talked about greasy donut skin 🍩 

Re: Rhode Beauty

Ahhhh!!! Thank you for sharing @ather! That seems like some solid showing  for her next product being an essence. 😍 She launched her first products on June 15, 2022. Maybe (and this is just a guess) her new product will launch June 15? For her one year anniversary?

@itsfi  Maybe! That sounds like a great idea!! Fingers crossed!

@ather, 🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼

June is here so hopefully we find out soon!

Can anyone guess what the next product that is launched will be? 

@ather, I'm kinda hoping it will be a cleanser. Or, a mask. Or, maybe she'll release more than one product and do both! 😍 I don't need another cleanser or mask, but you can be sure that I would pick up whatever it is. Well, unless there's something in it that I know my skin doesn't respond well to. And, even then, there would be some good back-and-forth in my brain over it. 😂 

You? What do you think she'll launch next?

@itsfi  I mean I would be ok with a new cleanser. I could just use it to double cleanse! I’m with you, I definitely don’t need more masks. I am working through a few jars I have open. But I am sure if they got released I would order before I could talk myself out of it. 

I kinda want her to release a vitamin c serum because I am always up to try a new one. There isn’t many I don’t like. More choices is better right! Maybe a latic acid toner. Or an essence. I could always try a new essence! 

Re: Newness!!

Oh we most definitely talked about the greasy donut 🍩 skin @ather!!! Love that you tagged me - thank you!!! 🤗  

Is that a glazed cronut she’s holding? 

Re: Newness!!

@itsfi  maybe? It looks delicious 🤤 

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 112 replies
  • 363 Hearts Given
  • 9 Contributors
Photos25
  • 16353DEB-9C91-4B40-8399-EA1399A060DB.jpeg
  • IMG_0253.jpeg
  • Rhode 1.png