Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Rhode Beauty

@itsfi  I saw this and thought of you immediately. I am definitely into trying this one when it comes out. Hopefully it’s available in Canada 🇨🇦 

16353DEB-9C91-4B40-8399-EA1399A060DB.jpeg

plus I’m pretty sure we talked about greasy donut skin 🍩 

Re: Rhode Beauty

👏👏 👏👏 @ather ! 

New product, a glazing milk, launches June 15 at 9am PST. Sign up for the waitlist at rhodeskin(dot)com

Rhode 1.png

Rhode 2.png

Rhode 3.png

Rhode 4.png

@ather, it's coming!!! 

@itsfi  Yay!! I’m going to set my alarm!!

@itsfi  I saw on IG people are testing the new Rhode Essence. And I think I am all for it! I currently use Tatcha The Essence Skincare Boosting Treatment  but I’m not always good with it so maybe this one will get me on board with a more consistent use!! Thoughts? 

I would be down for an essence @ather! 👍🏼 It would be good timing, in my opinion, with the summer season quickly approaching. ♥️ I like using essences in the warmer months - for the most part, they’re refreshing, light but hydrating, and can be layered with other essences or with a lighter moisturizer - that’s great for summer when my skin needs that hydration but it also needs to avoid too heavy or too rich moisturizers. ⚖️  I’m excited to see what will be launching. If only we knew when. Or have you seen anything on launch dates?

@itsfi  Nothing yet. I can see a generic bottle that says Rhode Essence on it. Looks like people just started trying it out. So that makes me think it’s not coming out in June.  Or maybe it is? 

IMG_0253.jpeg

Ahhhh!!! Thank you for sharing @ather! That seems like some solid showing  for her next product being an essence. 😍 She launched her first products on June 15, 2022. Maybe (and this is just a guess) her new product will launch June 15? For her one year anniversary?

@itsfi  Maybe! That sounds like a great idea!! Fingers crossed!

@ather, 🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼

June is here so hopefully we find out soon!

Can anyone guess what the next product that is launched will be? 

@ather, I'm kinda hoping it will be a cleanser. Or, a mask. Or, maybe she'll release more than one product and do both! 😍 I don't need another cleanser or mask, but you can be sure that I would pick up whatever it is. Well, unless there's something in it that I know my skin doesn't respond well to. And, even then, there would be some good back-and-forth in my brain over it. 😂 

You? What do you think she'll launch next?

@itsfi  I mean I would be ok with a new cleanser. I could just use it to double cleanse! I’m with you, I definitely don’t need more masks. I am working through a few jars I have open. But I am sure if they got released I would order before I could talk myself out of it. 

I kinda want her to release a vitamin c serum because I am always up to try a new one. There isn’t many I don’t like. More choices is better right! Maybe a latic acid toner. Or an essence. I could always try a new essence! 

Re: Newness!!

Oh we most definitely talked about the greasy donut 🍩 skin @ather!!! Love that you tagged me - thank you!!! 🤗  

Is that a glazed cronut she’s holding? 

Re: Newness!!

@itsfi  maybe? It looks delicious 🤤 

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 118 replies
  • 383 Hearts Given
  • 9 Contributors
Photos28
  • 16353DEB-9C91-4B40-8399-EA1399A060DB.jpeg
  • IMG_0253.jpeg
  • Rhode 1.png